Skip to main content

Independent Women & Why Men Fear Them...

I always tell people why it is that I am single. But you know what, the more I think about it, the more I believe that men are just fucking weak! Why is it that an out spoken, self assured, somewhat aggressive, sexy, independent woman is not a “hot commodity” for men? Why is it that men seem to say they want women like that…women that are ambitious and successful and independent, yet when they meet said females, for what ever reason she is not as attractive as he thought? I hear women discuss this issue a lot. Women that own their own homes, that have their own cars, and basically ones that can create a bill and pay that bill are often disparaged by men. A young relative of mine stated that she has had men tell her that she isn’t needy enough…that there really is only one reason as to why she needs a man and that is for sex. Not that she may be, I don’t know, lonely at times…that maybe she would like to have a man in her life for more than just a walking dick, but rather for a companion. Yeah, isn’t that a surprise. She isn’t looking to tie a man down into a relationship, but she does enjoy the company of men, but because of her material assets men are turned off. They don’t feel the need to call her up to see if she wants to go to the movies, or out to dinner…rather they feel that she doesn’t need them and financially, that’s true…but what about emotionally. No she isn’t a needy woman per say, but she does have needs.

Another woman who is a single parent stated she feels the same. Those men think her too strong and therefore, they don’t give this woman the time of day. So sad, but she has to provide for her child, and does that well…again, why is this woman single?

It was told to me over the weekend that in order for me to ever get a man, I would have to dumb myself down to make that man feel more of a man. That I would have to tone down my personality not be as confident, and assured as I am. That when I walk into a room my presence nee personality precedes me and that stung. I pride myself on being confident, self assured, aggressive, assertive…I pride myself on being a woman that does not mix words, it 100% honest and will tell you exactly what it is I am feeling. I mean all of the expert’s espouse that honesty is the general component that is lacking in the dialogue between men and women….right? This is where the confusion comes into play. It is perplexing to hear these confident men talk about women how some women are too needy, yet a woman that isn’t needy enough is an issue. Men, you can’t have it both ways…you nee men are always talking about women not knowing what it is they want, when in fact, men don’t know what they want. And before some hater states that maybe they don’t want me, that is alright, but that isn’t my question. Hey as sexy as I think I am, I know that I am meant for nor am I the type that would appeal to most men…again that is alright…

As a woman, I understand the need to humor men…yes some men need to be humored. I’ve seen it…I’ve done it…and it does work, but I didn’t have to dumb myself down to humor them, I just appealed and deferred to their better judgment…LOL For those ladies that feel that this doesn’t work…do it…humor the man or men in your life and see what happens. The results are amazing…

But the fact remains there are some men that fear independent women, so what can or should independent women do besides “dumming” down to meet the mark?

SassyScribe

THURSDAY MAY 8TH ON REAL TALK w/SASSYSCRIBE
9pm EST/6pm PST – Shout Out Line 646-716-7414

www.blogtalkradio.com/sassyentertainment

INDEPENDENT WOMEN & WHY MEN FEAR THEM
Why is it that independent women are disproportionately single? Is it that men are afraid of them or are the women scaring men off not allowing them into their independent world? Women want men to speak on this phenomenon...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Horny...It Hurts!

As usual my discussions stem from random thoughts that I have and from conversations with friends, family, & acquaintances. But we were talking about sex and levels of horniness and one of us spoke up and said, "I'm so horny...it hurts!" (Hmmm...I thought about this and came here...to you...) Have you ever gotten to the point where you are so horny it hurts! Its a physical ache deep in your bones. Every muscle and sinew, every step, stretch, and run, is so physically excrutiating to the point of being unbearable! You know sometimes your eyes cross, you get bumps on your face, and your nerves are completely on edge. You say your are angry and frustrated when in fact all you need is a little hot monkey sex to get you back in order...In situations like that, your body has a tendency to shut down on itself. As I write this, I wonder how many of us are so horny that it hurts? I honestly feel that dyck and puzzy are a dime a dozen...anyone, and I do mean anyone, regardless

Pleasing Your Man

Where to begin...there is nothing better than pleasing the one that you are with...right? I can remember a time when women didn't even want to admit that they performed oral sex on a man/men, but nowadays, its a whole new game. Women are exalting in their new found power of persusion and seduction...they are revelling in their control of making him loose his mind for a few hot seconds...LOL But in recent conversations with men, I am told that not all women truly know how to give a good blow job. Men will tell you that no teeth are needed, and please keep conversation to a minimum. There are several techniques in the art of fellatio...I am just going to touch on a few... Positions ladies lay the man on his back and climb between his legs...this is the "king of the mountain" position, that will grant you access to his entire body... kneeling/sitting is great also...the sensation is more intense and allows for deep throating doggy style...he is on all fours and you get behin

Online Dating

When I first got my computer, I used to sit up and chat all night long with numerous people from across the globe. As I got bolder, I actually met some of these individuals that I had chatted with online. The one commonality I found was that they all lied about something...that was in 2002. Today, I am a member of three online dating services {I'm a free member to them so communication is limited} anyway, three years later I am finding the same thing...that they all lie for some reason or another. Now my girlz feel that I am crazy to not only talk to these freaks I meet online but to actually meet them. And I am beginning to realize that they are right...I am crazy or are they crazy? I'm crazy because I genuinely want a relationship, and I am finding out the reason why some of these men are still single and that is....drum roll please--- They don't say what they mean and mean what they say! That goes for the women as well! Now I know life happens and you had a life before