Skip to main content

Men- That 80/20 Rule is T R U E

Too many times I listen to women talk about how a man has done them wrong…and I hear men talking about how women aren’t being honest, or women don’t know what it is that they want…but ladies, do men really and truly know what they want? Hell no!

Men say they want a woman that’s a freak in the bed, a good cook, independent, fun to be around, does not nag, allows him his space, and is a good mother…for some men that have this it still appears to not be enough…

Men you may not like this, but what Tyler Perry wrote in his movie “Why Did I Get Married” about that 80/20 rule and that you are only going to get 80% of what you need or want in a person, but because folks are still searching and think they have found something better in that 20% person they go for it…then guess what…that 20% person wasn’t as great as they thought. The grass isn’t always greener on the other side…sometimes its full of rocks...but men have to find out the hard way. You saw how it played out in the movie…it plays out like that in real life as well. That person that was in your life, caring, loving, and doing for you, when all of a sudden "LaFunda" (Miss New Booty) turns your head and it’s a wrap. No longer are you attracted to the physicality of the person you have at home…she isn’t moving you like she used to or you are not feeling her like you used to, but you get that 20% i.e. "LaFunda" who is stacked like a brick house and somewhat intelligent, and you feel that this is your “prize”, or is it. In the end some men find out that it isn’t as nuturing or caring as that 80% you had…and you get to thinking and wondering if you made the right move…

Some ladies are not using their God given talent of instinct and intuition when it comes to their relationships. I am not saying that our instinct and intuition cannot be wrong at times, but nine times out of ten, its not. Once you realize something to be true, then you have a decision…women, like men, want the option of being involved in whatever situation they are in. They do not want that other person to control it…Sassy tires of hearing women complain about how a man has done this or that and then that man leaves for that 20% then tries to come back…because he realized whatever or got an epiphany of some sort…its tiresome brothers, this back and forth that some of yall tend to have.


I don’t even want to get started on sex…especially when a man is thinking he is hittin’ it right and you have to turn around and pull out your toy and finish the job he couldn’t…we won’t go into how you call yourself eating coochie and get down their like its a piece of tough flank steak…gnawing and chewing…I don’t want to take it there…this is not a male bashing blog, but brothers the women are tired of the Bull!

One minute men want to bring a woman close to them, the next they’re pushing a woman away. Men want a woman to be with them, yet not too much…they want her to call, but not too much…they want her to be honest, but not too much…this is a problem. Men send just as many “confusing” signals to women as they say women send to them. Amazing, that in 2008 people still can’t quite get it right. Amazing that it’s so much easier to lie and tell a half truth, rather than tell the whole truth…amazing that women are still accepting being second best…amazing that they are content to be a side dish as opposed to a main course…and ladies you do know that times there can be 3 or more “side dishes” with a main course?

People have to many expectations when it comes down to it…there are 3 very hard and fast rules that I have learned to apply to my life as a whole…not just personally but professionally as well…

Rule #1 – ALWAYS SAY WHAT YOU MEAN

RULE #2 – ALWAYS MEAN WHAT YOU SAY

RULE #3 – DO NOT MAKE SOMEONE A PRIORITY IN YOUR LIFE, WHEN ALL YOU ARE IS AN OPTION FOR THEM
(I have said this a 1000 times in various blogs, but it bears repeating)…<<<

What are your thoughts...?

SassyScribe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Horny...It Hurts!

As usual my discussions stem from random thoughts that I have and from conversations with friends, family, & acquaintances. But we were talking about sex and levels of horniness and one of us spoke up and said, "I'm so horny...it hurts!" (Hmmm...I thought about this and came here...to you...) Have you ever gotten to the point where you are so horny it hurts! Its a physical ache deep in your bones. Every muscle and sinew, every step, stretch, and run, is so physically excrutiating to the point of being unbearable! You know sometimes your eyes cross, you get bumps on your face, and your nerves are completely on edge. You say your are angry and frustrated when in fact all you need is a little hot monkey sex to get you back in order...In situations like that, your body has a tendency to shut down on itself. As I write this, I wonder how many of us are so horny that it hurts? I honestly feel that dyck and puzzy are a dime a dozen...anyone, and I do mean anyone, regardless

Pleasing Your Man

Where to begin...there is nothing better than pleasing the one that you are with...right? I can remember a time when women didn't even want to admit that they performed oral sex on a man/men, but nowadays, its a whole new game. Women are exalting in their new found power of persusion and seduction...they are revelling in their control of making him loose his mind for a few hot seconds...LOL But in recent conversations with men, I am told that not all women truly know how to give a good blow job. Men will tell you that no teeth are needed, and please keep conversation to a minimum. There are several techniques in the art of fellatio...I am just going to touch on a few... Positions ladies lay the man on his back and climb between his legs...this is the "king of the mountain" position, that will grant you access to his entire body... kneeling/sitting is great also...the sensation is more intense and allows for deep throating doggy style...he is on all fours and you get behin

Online Dating

When I first got my computer, I used to sit up and chat all night long with numerous people from across the globe. As I got bolder, I actually met some of these individuals that I had chatted with online. The one commonality I found was that they all lied about something...that was in 2002. Today, I am a member of three online dating services {I'm a free member to them so communication is limited} anyway, three years later I am finding the same thing...that they all lie for some reason or another. Now my girlz feel that I am crazy to not only talk to these freaks I meet online but to actually meet them. And I am beginning to realize that they are right...I am crazy or are they crazy? I'm crazy because I genuinely want a relationship, and I am finding out the reason why some of these men are still single and that is....drum roll please--- They don't say what they mean and mean what they say! That goes for the women as well! Now I know life happens and you had a life before