Skip to main content

He Cheated...Now What

So your gut instinct was right...you found out he cheated, so now what do you do?

Many of your friends will tell you to leave him, but the majority of women will not leave after the first time they find out that their mate has cheated. To be honest, the majority of women stay, rather its for love or lifestyle, they very rarely leave.

I know so many so-called married folks that on the surface appear to be happy and beneath they are both cheating neither getting what it is they want from the other, so rather than separate they step out and come back. A revolving door of random individuals throughtout their relationship. I've heard men say they stay because of the children, as if that situation is ideal for the kids. Is it ideal if their is no sign of affection between the parents? What is that teaching and/or showing the children? What if the parents are constantly fighting, sniping, griping, and back biting one another...what does that show? Shouldn't the children know what its like to grow up in a loving and caring environment? To show a girl how to treat a man and vice versa...???

For some women that say, they will tell you that they have forgiven the transgression/infidelity, but they will never ever forget. Yes, I know forever and never are mighty long times, but speaking from a female point of view...I know this much to be true. Because I have been cheated on and I chose at that time to stay...and I forgave, but the minute he swayed and/or deviated from his schedule my thoughts turned to "is he with her"...women can say they don't think that, but when his habits and behavior changes, your thoughts take you back in time.

So now that you know that he cheated, what do you do now? How do the two of you move forward in your relationship, and learn to trust him again? How do you get over the betrayal, because men thats what it is to women...its a betrayal of the relationship, its a betrayal of her trust in you...

I have learned that the shortest distance between two people is not a straight line, rather its communication. I honestly feel, that when people cheat and we all cheat or have cheated for various reasons, but one of the main reasons is that break down in communication. Its one of the first signs that there is a problem in the relationship. When you can no longer have a decent conversation without it escalating to name calling and screaming there is an issue.

Another point is the willingness to listen and to honestly hear what the person is saying. Be open minded, and non judgemental and try to look at your part in the reason as to why this situation got out of hand.

Finally, no one other than the two of you need to know that he cheated...to many times women are quick to share the most intimate details of their relationships with their family and friends and you will find that they are quick to tell you to leave and quick to call you a fool for staying. So keep your marital and/or relationship woes to yourself...it helps you in the end.

What are your thoughts...he cheated, now what? How have you gotten over and/or moved on from his transgression?

SassyScribe

MARCH 20TH Real Talk w/SassyScribe - HE CHEATED...NOW WHAT?
Join Sassy and her cohost The Corso along with THE FLOW as they discuss how to move forward after your significant other has cheated. www.blogtalkradio.com/sassyentertainment
Call in 646 716 7414

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Horny...It Hurts!

As usual my discussions stem from random thoughts that I have and from conversations with friends, family, & acquaintances. But we were talking about sex and levels of horniness and one of us spoke up and said, "I'm so horny...it hurts!" (Hmmm...I thought about this and came here...to you...) Have you ever gotten to the point where you are so horny it hurts! Its a physical ache deep in your bones. Every muscle and sinew, every step, stretch, and run, is so physically excrutiating to the point of being unbearable! You know sometimes your eyes cross, you get bumps on your face, and your nerves are completely on edge. You say your are angry and frustrated when in fact all you need is a little hot monkey sex to get you back in order...In situations like that, your body has a tendency to shut down on itself. As I write this, I wonder how many of us are so horny that it hurts? I honestly feel that dyck and puzzy are a dime a dozen...anyone, and I do mean anyone, regardless

Pleasing Your Man

Where to begin...there is nothing better than pleasing the one that you are with...right? I can remember a time when women didn't even want to admit that they performed oral sex on a man/men, but nowadays, its a whole new game. Women are exalting in their new found power of persusion and seduction...they are revelling in their control of making him loose his mind for a few hot seconds...LOL But in recent conversations with men, I am told that not all women truly know how to give a good blow job. Men will tell you that no teeth are needed, and please keep conversation to a minimum. There are several techniques in the art of fellatio...I am just going to touch on a few... Positions ladies lay the man on his back and climb between his legs...this is the "king of the mountain" position, that will grant you access to his entire body... kneeling/sitting is great also...the sensation is more intense and allows for deep throating doggy style...he is on all fours and you get behin

Online Dating

When I first got my computer, I used to sit up and chat all night long with numerous people from across the globe. As I got bolder, I actually met some of these individuals that I had chatted with online. The one commonality I found was that they all lied about something...that was in 2002. Today, I am a member of three online dating services {I'm a free member to them so communication is limited} anyway, three years later I am finding the same thing...that they all lie for some reason or another. Now my girlz feel that I am crazy to not only talk to these freaks I meet online but to actually meet them. And I am beginning to realize that they are right...I am crazy or are they crazy? I'm crazy because I genuinely want a relationship, and I am finding out the reason why some of these men are still single and that is....drum roll please--- They don't say what they mean and mean what they say! That goes for the women as well! Now I know life happens and you had a life before