Skip to main content

No I Don't Want Your Watch Tower....

You know, I have been in a bytchy, pissy ass, mood for the last couple of days…just stupid, asinine shyt that folks do have really pissed me off…phew…I need to breathe!

I am a Starbucks fiend, and for Christmas a friend gave me a $50 gift card…so I stop each morning on my way to work, its part of my routine…for the past couple of months there has been a woman that sits outside in her car and you’d think that she was a customer, but no, she is one of those individuals that really gets next to me…

See I know this is going to piss folks off, but this woman is a Witness…a Jehovah Witness…this woman and folks like her get to me…for several reasons, one of them is that I feel, and these are just my opinions, but they push their religion on you, by trying to get you to purchase their little booklet or whatever ---oooooh The Watchtower or Watch Light whatever, anyway, every morning she sees me and every mooring I say “no thanks” and keep it moving..

But this morning, being in the mood that I am in….she caught hell, what the fuck makes you think that my mind is different today than it was yesterday or the day before that or from the past fucking month…when u see me, and I know you recognize me as I do u because I come here everyday, don’t say shyt to me….Witnesses always want you to come and hear their word, but you refuse to hear mine…oh hell no, I am not the one…

No, I don’t understand why they won’t come into my house of worship…No, I don’t understand, nor do I care to understand why they don’t celebrate holidays, but they will show up on 12/23 to collect gifts, or 12/26 to get something to eat…same as Thanksgiving…it’s a day to count your blessings …I don’t know…all I know is that I am critical of that religion, I have problems with organized religion, because I believe spirituality as opposed to religion…because I “religiously” come to work...doesn’t mean I believe in it or enjoy it…phew

Look, I get and I know that they are out there doing what they are supposed to do and “spread the word” and that whole missionary thing, but like the Church of Latter Day Saints and the like, I could really do without you all knocking on my door at 7am in the fucking morning on a Saturday as if I have nothing else to do but listen to your diatribe about why…at 7am the only thing I want to answer the door for is a Mandingo waiting to dyck me down…other than that…get ta steppin’

Like I said, I am in a pissy pissy pissy mood and today is so not the day to say something untoward, off color, stupid, asinine, you name it and I am not having it…

Pulling out in front of me and going 35 when I am rocking it at 65 and up - a sure fire way to get me to ram your ass just for the fucking hell of it

Talking on your phone while driving and you’re constantly riding your brake – if you can’t drive and talk at the same time, shut the fuck up and put the phone down

Niggas calling after midnight

Niggas calling before 9am

Niggas thinking they gonna hit, just from saying hello or calling you sexy

People asking stupid questions – i.e. “is that a necklace?” WTF is it around my neck!!!!

Niggas with stupid ass come on lines – “you’re beautiful…for a dark skinned woman”

Unruly fucking kids and their ignorant ass, stupid ass parents – and folks wonder why the kids act a certain way, well look at Mom & Dad

Just plain Niggardom as Kat Williams would say in general


Hell, I’m done…just had to get that off my chest…when I go to Starbucks tomorrow, I hope for her sake, that she doesn’t say jack fucking shyt to me…

Woooo Sahhhhhh

SassyScribe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Horny...It Hurts!

As usual my discussions stem from random thoughts that I have and from conversations with friends, family, & acquaintances. But we were talking about sex and levels of horniness and one of us spoke up and said, "I'm so horny...it hurts!" (Hmmm...I thought about this and came here...to you...) Have you ever gotten to the point where you are so horny it hurts! Its a physical ache deep in your bones. Every muscle and sinew, every step, stretch, and run, is so physically excrutiating to the point of being unbearable! You know sometimes your eyes cross, you get bumps on your face, and your nerves are completely on edge. You say your are angry and frustrated when in fact all you need is a little hot monkey sex to get you back in order...In situations like that, your body has a tendency to shut down on itself. As I write this, I wonder how many of us are so horny that it hurts? I honestly feel that dyck and puzzy are a dime a dozen...anyone, and I do mean anyone, regardless

Pleasing Your Man

Where to begin...there is nothing better than pleasing the one that you are with...right? I can remember a time when women didn't even want to admit that they performed oral sex on a man/men, but nowadays, its a whole new game. Women are exalting in their new found power of persusion and seduction...they are revelling in their control of making him loose his mind for a few hot seconds...LOL But in recent conversations with men, I am told that not all women truly know how to give a good blow job. Men will tell you that no teeth are needed, and please keep conversation to a minimum. There are several techniques in the art of fellatio...I am just going to touch on a few... Positions ladies lay the man on his back and climb between his legs...this is the "king of the mountain" position, that will grant you access to his entire body... kneeling/sitting is great also...the sensation is more intense and allows for deep throating doggy style...he is on all fours and you get behin

Online Dating

When I first got my computer, I used to sit up and chat all night long with numerous people from across the globe. As I got bolder, I actually met some of these individuals that I had chatted with online. The one commonality I found was that they all lied about something...that was in 2002. Today, I am a member of three online dating services {I'm a free member to them so communication is limited} anyway, three years later I am finding the same thing...that they all lie for some reason or another. Now my girlz feel that I am crazy to not only talk to these freaks I meet online but to actually meet them. And I am beginning to realize that they are right...I am crazy or are they crazy? I'm crazy because I genuinely want a relationship, and I am finding out the reason why some of these men are still single and that is....drum roll please--- They don't say what they mean and mean what they say! That goes for the women as well! Now I know life happens and you had a life before