Skip to main content

The KKK Disbands: Leaves Their Job To Black Folks (satire)

This was forwarded to me by a friend...the author is unknown...as my friend stated "But true on so many levels..." I am interested in your thoughts/comments on this...
____________________________________________________________
The KKK leader stepped to the podium, his hood lowered around his shoulders and a look of disgust on his face. He said, 'Sorry guys but this will be our last meeting; we're going out of business,' A member stood up in back. 'But why sir?'

The leader sighed, 'Well, reverend, the Blacks are doing a better job getting rid of themselves than we ever did, so we are no longer needed,' There were rumblings and protest. The leader raised his hand to silence the Klan members, and said, 'Their rap music says more vile things about Black women than we ever thought of.'

The members grudgingly nodded in approval. The Imperial Dragon continued: 'And their women write books and make songs that demean black men better than my two speech writers ever could, looking down at two men seated in front who lowered their heads.

'They shoot each other constantly ', he continued;' And as a group, they spend a huge amounts of money on cars, liquor, that stuff they call bling bling, and the proliferation of rap music -- as they talk about all that in their magazines -- and nobody needs us to talk about how a lot of their sorry butts keep playing the race and victim cards while complaining that other groups are surpassing them in economic development and supposedly getting more attention in schools. Hell, they even support a so-called 'Black Hair' DVD that a white man is making money on, in four sequels at $20.00 a pop.'

They talk about how Koreans have taken over the 'black hair' industry, without acknowledging that Black entrepreneurs had 100 years to get a monopoly or entrenchment in the industry that Madam C.J Walker founded 100 years ago, but got out-hustled and out-strategized, while spending investment capital elsewhere. Let's face it, they're being hoisted by their own petards.'!

Some members went looking for dictionaries, while most members nodded as it hit them that their job was finished; that Blacks had become their own worst enemy.

The leader shook his head. 'It's time to go back to our regular lives as policemen, judges and congressmen, and leave the business of getting rid of Blacks to Blacks. They are just better at it than us,' He then threw his hood on the ground and walked off the stage. Thus ended the last KKK meeting.
___________________________________________________
Its funny, because I was just telling a friend that the Black community cannot blame all of their ills on "the man" that at some point our people have to become responsible for the BS that is taking place in our neighborhoods. Parents need to get back to the business of parenting...period. Its as if they are afraid to discipline their children for fear that the child may not "like" them...hell they don't like you anyway, so who cares...you don't truly relate and develop a friendship with your child until they become of age and have a better understanding of what it means to be an adult. But when they are children, treat them as such...I am not saying disrespect them as a person, but a child is a child.

If you look around at the urban areas we have the most depreciable assets of any race...most notably on our bodies or parked on the street in front of our homes or apartments. Jealousy tears our community apart...just look at the senseless death of Sean Taylor, killed because he had too much...or the cab driver that was killed for his money and only at forty cents on him...there were no white men pulling the trigger it was a black man in most cases and yet each and every time a brother committs a crime some family member is on TV proclaiming how he was a good person, etc...if he was a good person he wouldn't have been robbing and stealing...good people don't do that.

I don't think this is an issue for politicians because most of the politicians do not live, look like, or have the understanding of what it is that needs to be done to correct the ills of our community. NO I don't have the solutions either, but I don't think this is something that can be legistlated or have policies written up...but it may take a more grassroots hands-on community organizer to start the process...I just know, that although this is a satirical piece...there is some truth in it...


SassyScribe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Horny...It Hurts!

As usual my discussions stem from random thoughts that I have and from conversations with friends, family, & acquaintances. But we were talking about sex and levels of horniness and one of us spoke up and said, "I'm so horny...it hurts!" (Hmmm...I thought about this and came here...to you...) Have you ever gotten to the point where you are so horny it hurts! Its a physical ache deep in your bones. Every muscle and sinew, every step, stretch, and run, is so physically excrutiating to the point of being unbearable! You know sometimes your eyes cross, you get bumps on your face, and your nerves are completely on edge. You say your are angry and frustrated when in fact all you need is a little hot monkey sex to get you back in order...In situations like that, your body has a tendency to shut down on itself. As I write this, I wonder how many of us are so horny that it hurts? I honestly feel that dyck and puzzy are a dime a dozen...anyone, and I do mean anyone, regardless

Pleasing Your Man

Where to begin...there is nothing better than pleasing the one that you are with...right? I can remember a time when women didn't even want to admit that they performed oral sex on a man/men, but nowadays, its a whole new game. Women are exalting in their new found power of persusion and seduction...they are revelling in their control of making him loose his mind for a few hot seconds...LOL But in recent conversations with men, I am told that not all women truly know how to give a good blow job. Men will tell you that no teeth are needed, and please keep conversation to a minimum. There are several techniques in the art of fellatio...I am just going to touch on a few... Positions ladies lay the man on his back and climb between his legs...this is the "king of the mountain" position, that will grant you access to his entire body... kneeling/sitting is great also...the sensation is more intense and allows for deep throating doggy style...he is on all fours and you get behin

Online Dating

When I first got my computer, I used to sit up and chat all night long with numerous people from across the globe. As I got bolder, I actually met some of these individuals that I had chatted with online. The one commonality I found was that they all lied about something...that was in 2002. Today, I am a member of three online dating services {I'm a free member to them so communication is limited} anyway, three years later I am finding the same thing...that they all lie for some reason or another. Now my girlz feel that I am crazy to not only talk to these freaks I meet online but to actually meet them. And I am beginning to realize that they are right...I am crazy or are they crazy? I'm crazy because I genuinely want a relationship, and I am finding out the reason why some of these men are still single and that is....drum roll please--- They don't say what they mean and mean what they say! That goes for the women as well! Now I know life happens and you had a life before