Skip to main content

Soul Mates or Just Digging 'Em - Part II

I dug into my blog archives and ran across something that I wrote in October 2005...my next few blogs are going to be from my archives...this is going to be enlightening for me and I hope for the reader as well...

How do you know when you've found your soulmate? Is there an earth shattering moment within your soul that speaks to another? Is there a moment where you just know, what you know, what you know? Does your heart palipate and your palms grow sweaty? Do you suffer from a loss of appetite? Are the last two signs of love or signs of having found that one person who is the other half to your soul. I ask these questions, because I want to know. How will I know when I've met my soulmate. Or have I met him already...and sadly lost him? How do you know? How will I know?

What does a soulmate mean to you?
My definition of a soulmate is a person who not necessarily completes you, but he/she will make you at peace with yourself. Meaning your automatically comfortable around this person. You'll feel no need to be on your best behavior because it will be a perfect "fit". You can be yourself utterly and completely. It is my hope that when I/if I do meet him, I will recognize him and hope that the feeling of soulmates is mutual.

Have you met your soulmate?
Honestly, I thought I had met my soulmate. We finished one anothers sentences, enjoyed one anothers company, and could sit and NOT talk with no "dead air" in the room. Thus, I digress...because even if I felt that, he obviously did not...so it begs the question, again. How will I know if he is a soulmate or just someone that I really dig and enjoy spending time with? I'm interested in your comments... SassyScribe


Phew...was I idealistic then or was I still in love with that "soulmate"...I realize that the person that I thought was a soulmate was just someone that I "clicked" with on alot of levels. He was the type of man. that growing up I said I always wanted, educated, finanacially secure, handsome, funny, & charming...added to that he was the exact opposite of the man I had just left...maybe it was that he represented something different...maybe he opened my eyes to a different way of life, a new thought process of elevating my mind...but that was about it... as I reflect on that relationship, it was what it was...

Now, as I sit back, two years older and wiser (I hope I've learned from past relationships nee mistakes), I have to say, that I do believe that there is more than one soulmate a person can have in their life.

What are your thoughts on soulmates...or are you the type of person that's 'just diggin 'em'...

SassyScribe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Horny...It Hurts!

As usual my discussions stem from random thoughts that I have and from conversations with friends, family, & acquaintances. But we were talking about sex and levels of horniness and one of us spoke up and said, "I'm so horny...it hurts!" (Hmmm...I thought about this and came here...to you...) Have you ever gotten to the point where you are so horny it hurts! Its a physical ache deep in your bones. Every muscle and sinew, every step, stretch, and run, is so physically excrutiating to the point of being unbearable! You know sometimes your eyes cross, you get bumps on your face, and your nerves are completely on edge. You say your are angry and frustrated when in fact all you need is a little hot monkey sex to get you back in order...In situations like that, your body has a tendency to shut down on itself. As I write this, I wonder how many of us are so horny that it hurts? I honestly feel that dyck and puzzy are a dime a dozen...anyone, and I do mean anyone, regardless

Online Dating

When I first got my computer, I used to sit up and chat all night long with numerous people from across the globe. As I got bolder, I actually met some of these individuals that I had chatted with online. The one commonality I found was that they all lied about something...that was in 2002. Today, I am a member of three online dating services {I'm a free member to them so communication is limited} anyway, three years later I am finding the same thing...that they all lie for some reason or another. Now my girlz feel that I am crazy to not only talk to these freaks I meet online but to actually meet them. And I am beginning to realize that they are right...I am crazy or are they crazy? I'm crazy because I genuinely want a relationship, and I am finding out the reason why some of these men are still single and that is....drum roll please--- They don't say what they mean and mean what they say! That goes for the women as well! Now I know life happens and you had a life before

Pleasing Your Man

Where to begin...there is nothing better than pleasing the one that you are with...right? I can remember a time when women didn't even want to admit that they performed oral sex on a man/men, but nowadays, its a whole new game. Women are exalting in their new found power of persusion and seduction...they are revelling in their control of making him loose his mind for a few hot seconds...LOL But in recent conversations with men, I am told that not all women truly know how to give a good blow job. Men will tell you that no teeth are needed, and please keep conversation to a minimum. There are several techniques in the art of fellatio...I am just going to touch on a few... Positions ladies lay the man on his back and climb between his legs...this is the "king of the mountain" position, that will grant you access to his entire body... kneeling/sitting is great also...the sensation is more intense and allows for deep throating doggy style...he is on all fours and you get behin