Skip to main content

Women & Accountability

"How can you give relationship advice, when you aren't in a relationship yourself?" This is the question asked of me by a female friend...she said that my blogs and talk show are great, she really enjoys reading and listening to them, but she doesn't understand how I can give out advice when I am not a current participant in a relationship at the moment.

I stated that Dr. Spock never had children but that didn't stop him for penning a best selling novel that was the model for how the baby boomers raised their children.

This person is a near and dear friend, so when she said it, it hurt my feelings and made me wonder if this is what everyone thinks. Then I pulled myself up by my bootstraps and told her that I do this to help women NOT to make the same mistakes I did. Having been in situations that were dumb, where I was STUPID, and naive, and just so damn gullible and blinded by those rose colored lenses I wore, that I hope that other women will read and listen and TRY not to make the same mistakes that I did. I know what I will and won't do when the time is right for me to be in a relationship...I will not be driven by my emotions, but will inject logic and reasoning into my thoughts.

In the past week I have been called a woman hater, and bitter, when that is not the case. If most of my blogs pertain to the stupid and silly things that women do, its because women do stupid and silly things.

AS SassyScribe my goal is to hold women accountable for their actions. I want women to know that no one, be it man, woman, child, or beast, can do anything to you that you don't want. If a person is not treating you with the love and respect you feel you deserve, that isn't the other person's fault, its your for not commanding and demanding it. You can't lay the blame at me for my social observations as to why women do the things they do. I started to get smart and say I write what I do because women do phucked up shyt and then wonder why the brother treated them in such a way. They did it because you allowed it...period.

The only way anything I write would upset anyone is because they see themselves in the words that I write. I don't want to pontificate, and expostulate unnecessarily, but hey, needs must! If the truth hurts, sorry, but I learned the hard way to always be honest at all cost. That doesn't mean I have to be crass, cross, bitchy, angry, brash, or tactless, but honesty is the best policy.

I have said it a hundred times, so it bears repeating...he didn't do you wrong, you did yourself wrong for allowing the disrespect.

Don't act like a whore and you won't get treated like one.
Don't act like a child and you won't be treated as one.
Don't lie and expect not to be lied to in return.
Don't use sex as a weapon, because anyone can get/give it.
Don't dress like a loose ninny and expect not to be treated as loose.

I could go on with this vent or rant as some may see it, but I'm not...for every action their is a reaction as all of our actions have a consequence to them. Sometimes as women, we have to stop thinking with our emotions and try to think logically, and no that doesn't mean think like a man, because we aren't men and never will be men, so stop trying.

I'm done...

SassyScribe
www.blogtalkradio.com/sassyentertainment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Horny...It Hurts!

As usual my discussions stem from random thoughts that I have and from conversations with friends, family, & acquaintances. But we were talking about sex and levels of horniness and one of us spoke up and said, "I'm so horny...it hurts!" (Hmmm...I thought about this and came here...to you...) Have you ever gotten to the point where you are so horny it hurts! Its a physical ache deep in your bones. Every muscle and sinew, every step, stretch, and run, is so physically excrutiating to the point of being unbearable! You know sometimes your eyes cross, you get bumps on your face, and your nerves are completely on edge. You say your are angry and frustrated when in fact all you need is a little hot monkey sex to get you back in order...In situations like that, your body has a tendency to shut down on itself. As I write this, I wonder how many of us are so horny that it hurts? I honestly feel that dyck and puzzy are a dime a dozen...anyone, and I do mean anyone, regardless

Online Dating

When I first got my computer, I used to sit up and chat all night long with numerous people from across the globe. As I got bolder, I actually met some of these individuals that I had chatted with online. The one commonality I found was that they all lied about something...that was in 2002. Today, I am a member of three online dating services {I'm a free member to them so communication is limited} anyway, three years later I am finding the same thing...that they all lie for some reason or another. Now my girlz feel that I am crazy to not only talk to these freaks I meet online but to actually meet them. And I am beginning to realize that they are right...I am crazy or are they crazy? I'm crazy because I genuinely want a relationship, and I am finding out the reason why some of these men are still single and that is....drum roll please--- They don't say what they mean and mean what they say! That goes for the women as well! Now I know life happens and you had a life before

Pleasing Your Man

Where to begin...there is nothing better than pleasing the one that you are with...right? I can remember a time when women didn't even want to admit that they performed oral sex on a man/men, but nowadays, its a whole new game. Women are exalting in their new found power of persusion and seduction...they are revelling in their control of making him loose his mind for a few hot seconds...LOL But in recent conversations with men, I am told that not all women truly know how to give a good blow job. Men will tell you that no teeth are needed, and please keep conversation to a minimum. There are several techniques in the art of fellatio...I am just going to touch on a few... Positions ladies lay the man on his back and climb between his legs...this is the "king of the mountain" position, that will grant you access to his entire body... kneeling/sitting is great also...the sensation is more intense and allows for deep throating doggy style...he is on all fours and you get behin