Skip to main content

How To Tell If He Is Cheating

I found this site and I think when a persons habits and behavior changes, for ME that is a sign that something is wrong and that the person's interest may lie elsewhere...these are some "trigger" phrases that makes me quiet, thoughtful, and watchful of all actions and words...but overall I watch the habits and behavior of the person, that tells on them quicker than anything

1. I got a run to make
2. I got business to take care of
3. Need time to sort things out
4. Going to be incommunicado for a while
5. Work is super busy

But that's just me...this article list some other hints and also talks about cheating online- which myspace has been accused of wrecking plenty of relationships...
----------------------------------------------------------------

Written by Dating Guru http://dating-hints-tips.com/index.php/content/view/94/43/
“How do I tell if a guy is using me” is most probably the most common question I get asked on this site, the very first thing I think of when I get asked this question is simply since you are asking that very question you probably already feel used…


There is a big difference amongst men in this world, there are men who want to go straight into a relationship and there are men who want to get to know you better, these two types of guys should not be confused with each other! So how do you tell if a guy is using you? It can be as simple as just listening to your feelings as I said earlier asking this question to yourself means that you already feel used. But if you’re just curious about tell-tell signs of users then read on .

How to tell if a guy is using you
1) Listen to the feeling in your heart; are you being valued like a human being? Or do you feel in your heart that these values come from the guys expectations?


2) Is the man you are with interested in you, is he interested in your dreams, your desires and hopes? Or is the relationship you are having with him pretty much centered on his needs?

3) Do you get the feeling of being cared for and admired for who you really are? Or do you feel as you are only valued and cared for only for what you do for this guy in the relationship?

4) This question is a very important question and you should think about this very carefully! Do you two genuinely have a good time when you are together and there is no sexual activity going on between you two? Or is it the sexual activities that bring you two together most times?

5) When you have a conversation with him are the conversations about things in life, goals, desires, news and other interesting topics? Or are they conversations mostly about when you are free for sex?

6) Does this particular guy show you respect that you should deserve?

7) Is this guy interested in you, this includes everything about you! Your desires, family and friends? Or is he only interested in having “alone time” with you?

So ask yourself these questions and make sure you are open about your feelings, don’t suppress the feelings you feel or lie to yourself because you don’t like a certain answer.

More Signs of a Cheater
  • He avoids answering questions about where he’s been.
  • Different times when he arrives home.
  • Lack of sex drive - if his personality towards you has changed.
  • Your female and male friends start acting strangely toward you. (They either know about the cheating with your husband/boyfriend or have been told stories about what a bad wife or girlfriend you are.)
  • You’re cheating husband/boyfriend stops confiding in you and seeking advice from you.
  • He buys a cell phone and doesn't let you know.
  • He carries condoms, but you are on the pill.
  • Sneaks out of the house.
  • More of an interest in his appearance
  • When you ask him if he is cheating on you, he can’t look at you in the eyes and answer your question
  • Creates a separate cell phone account that gets billed at his office.
  • Starts deleting all in-coming calls from the telephone Caller-ID system
  • Stops wearing his wedding ring
  • Picks arguments with you in order to have an excuse to stomp out of the house.
  • You receive calls that you answers but when she hears your voice she hangs up.
  • He whispers on the phone or hangs up quickly
____________________________________________

I think this is on point...what do you think? Most everyone has their own cheating scale, so how do you "know"...

SassyScribe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Horny...It Hurts!

As usual my discussions stem from random thoughts that I have and from conversations with friends, family, & acquaintances. But we were talking about sex and levels of horniness and one of us spoke up and said, "I'm so horny...it hurts!" (Hmmm...I thought about this and came here...to you...) Have you ever gotten to the point where you are so horny it hurts! Its a physical ache deep in your bones. Every muscle and sinew, every step, stretch, and run, is so physically excrutiating to the point of being unbearable! You know sometimes your eyes cross, you get bumps on your face, and your nerves are completely on edge. You say your are angry and frustrated when in fact all you need is a little hot monkey sex to get you back in order...In situations like that, your body has a tendency to shut down on itself. As I write this, I wonder how many of us are so horny that it hurts? I honestly feel that dyck and puzzy are a dime a dozen...anyone, and I do mean anyone, regardless

Pleasing Your Man

Where to begin...there is nothing better than pleasing the one that you are with...right? I can remember a time when women didn't even want to admit that they performed oral sex on a man/men, but nowadays, its a whole new game. Women are exalting in their new found power of persusion and seduction...they are revelling in their control of making him loose his mind for a few hot seconds...LOL But in recent conversations with men, I am told that not all women truly know how to give a good blow job. Men will tell you that no teeth are needed, and please keep conversation to a minimum. There are several techniques in the art of fellatio...I am just going to touch on a few... Positions ladies lay the man on his back and climb between his legs...this is the "king of the mountain" position, that will grant you access to his entire body... kneeling/sitting is great also...the sensation is more intense and allows for deep throating doggy style...he is on all fours and you get behin

Online Dating

When I first got my computer, I used to sit up and chat all night long with numerous people from across the globe. As I got bolder, I actually met some of these individuals that I had chatted with online. The one commonality I found was that they all lied about something...that was in 2002. Today, I am a member of three online dating services {I'm a free member to them so communication is limited} anyway, three years later I am finding the same thing...that they all lie for some reason or another. Now my girlz feel that I am crazy to not only talk to these freaks I meet online but to actually meet them. And I am beginning to realize that they are right...I am crazy or are they crazy? I'm crazy because I genuinely want a relationship, and I am finding out the reason why some of these men are still single and that is....drum roll please--- They don't say what they mean and mean what they say! That goes for the women as well! Now I know life happens and you had a life before