Skip to main content

Black Women & Marriage

Trolling the internet I found a comment made by a gentleman stating that black women were not raised to be wives. I had to stop and think about that, but as much as I hate to admit it, I think he has a point...I didn't say he was right, I said he has a point. Now, are men raised to be husbands? Do they understand and recognise what it takes to for a woman to "cleave unto him". Does she understand what if means?

According to this gentlemen, black women were raised to believe that men are not about anything. That you should get all that you can financially from that man while you can...that women are taught to play men before he can play her. Falling back on old sayings, like nevet let your left hand know what your right hand is doing or make he pay girl.

Is it because that some sisters were raised with the mentality that brothers ain't about anything and that brothers aren't to be trusted? I mean you hear all the time that a man will be whatever it is you tell him you want him to be. In other words when you meet a man and give him your list of likes and dislikes then that man will become that which you seek. There has to be an air of mystery and aloofness surrounding you when you meet a man. I know some of you are thinking that you play hard to get and ain't get got, but damn that! If he is really into you and want you, then he will pursue you. Don't let him tell you about the other women, if that is the case then he was never into you, but just wanting to get INTO you...feel me.

As I read further into this man's perspective on women he stated the following as some of the contributing factors as to why...

"Subconciosuly black women CHOOSE men that they can control.....which is going to be the weaker type of man. This also explains why young black women HAVE NO PROBLEM having children with random guys. The women don't expect to do any better and don't put themselves in a position to be married. Take any college in the USA. Examine the behavior of black women vs white women. The black women will continue to date the thug back home, or the athlete who is not going to make the league, or the new drug dealer on the block. The white women have there fair share of fun the first few years, don't get me wrong. But around that junior year a light goes off in white hoes minds.... to do to lock down a white boy that has a future.

In black women's late 20's early 30's the INDPENDENT mentallity really fucks them over... Cuz now they are looking for a half way decent brother to deal with... but they have baggage and don't know how to position themselves to be considered "wife material" by black men. Think about how distrustful black women are of black men. Black women moreso than any other race make a man PROVE to them that he is worthy to date them, because inheritently expect men to be shit. This men are shit philosophy is ironic...when as stated before black women "celebrate" black men that aint worth shitBlack women like to do stupid things to "test" a black man when they get a good one.

Then a large number of black women can not "accept" a man as being head of a relationship, they constantly challenge that authority. Because black women moreso have not seen successful relationships or expereienced them..... so they don't really understand how to be in one. That is why I cringe when I hear young black women say that "they don't want to cook for a man... because they work too." That single statement shows that these women don't understand division of labor in a relaitonship, nor do they UNDERSTAND what men LOOK for in a wife.Any black man with options does not want to put up with all of that. Unfortunately you have the more "advantaged group of young black men" looking to women who are more adept at being wives, and don't have all the baggage."


Do you think he has a point? Is this attitude one of the myriad of reasons as to why sisters aren't married? Are we choosing the wrong type of man or is it that brothers just want an easier way out, so they choose young or white...

I'm interested in your thoughts...

SassyScribe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Horny...It Hurts!

As usual my discussions stem from random thoughts that I have and from conversations with friends, family, & acquaintances. But we were talking about sex and levels of horniness and one of us spoke up and said, "I'm so horny...it hurts!" (Hmmm...I thought about this and came here...to you...) Have you ever gotten to the point where you are so horny it hurts! Its a physical ache deep in your bones. Every muscle and sinew, every step, stretch, and run, is so physically excrutiating to the point of being unbearable! You know sometimes your eyes cross, you get bumps on your face, and your nerves are completely on edge. You say your are angry and frustrated when in fact all you need is a little hot monkey sex to get you back in order...In situations like that, your body has a tendency to shut down on itself. As I write this, I wonder how many of us are so horny that it hurts? I honestly feel that dyck and puzzy are a dime a dozen...anyone, and I do mean anyone, regardless

Pleasing Your Man

Where to begin...there is nothing better than pleasing the one that you are with...right? I can remember a time when women didn't even want to admit that they performed oral sex on a man/men, but nowadays, its a whole new game. Women are exalting in their new found power of persusion and seduction...they are revelling in their control of making him loose his mind for a few hot seconds...LOL But in recent conversations with men, I am told that not all women truly know how to give a good blow job. Men will tell you that no teeth are needed, and please keep conversation to a minimum. There are several techniques in the art of fellatio...I am just going to touch on a few... Positions ladies lay the man on his back and climb between his legs...this is the "king of the mountain" position, that will grant you access to his entire body... kneeling/sitting is great also...the sensation is more intense and allows for deep throating doggy style...he is on all fours and you get behin

Online Dating

When I first got my computer, I used to sit up and chat all night long with numerous people from across the globe. As I got bolder, I actually met some of these individuals that I had chatted with online. The one commonality I found was that they all lied about something...that was in 2002. Today, I am a member of three online dating services {I'm a free member to them so communication is limited} anyway, three years later I am finding the same thing...that they all lie for some reason or another. Now my girlz feel that I am crazy to not only talk to these freaks I meet online but to actually meet them. And I am beginning to realize that they are right...I am crazy or are they crazy? I'm crazy because I genuinely want a relationship, and I am finding out the reason why some of these men are still single and that is....drum roll please--- They don't say what they mean and mean what they say! That goes for the women as well! Now I know life happens and you had a life before