Skip to main content

Another Woman's Man

This morning I was listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show and the topic dealt with a woman sleeping with not one but TWO married men and on top of that she is dating single men...and having sex with ALL OF THEM. Now she stated that one of the married men she HAS to see two to three times per week, while the other married man she only has to see two to three times a month. The latter man has more free time and can spend days on end AND get this, she can call his house at all hours of the night and she stated that there were no repercussions. I had to laugh because my own talk show will be dealing with this very same topic this Thursday, August 16th, @ 9pm eastern, www.blogtalkradio.com/sassyentertainment ...

Its funny, we all know of women who strictly deal with married and/or involved men. Personally, I have heard women ask a man, once informed that he was married, they would say damn, then their next question would be "are you happy?" WTF is that...once you noticed the ring (if he wears one) or is made aware of the fact that he is married or involved, you should top right there...but you know what women say, "all of the good ones are taken" but think about that. How good is he, if he is willing to cheat on her with you? What does that make you? OH Sassy knows of the "excitement" of it all...hell, its new and strange and I know that something new and strange feels good...its also taboo and anything taboo makes one feel decadent and erotic. Its the "moments" that you get to share that make it all the more worthwhile...but is it? Is it really worth all of that negative talk, backlash and karma that will enventually find you for breaking one of the Ten Commandants...

Adultery is nothing new...hell, I worked for man in the past who used to joke about taking his wife and girlfriend to the same restaurant, but not at the same time. I didn't find it funny, but he was Greek, and told me it was part of his culture for his wife to be understanding in that way. So long as he took care of home their wasn't an issue...but the reality of it is that adultery is a big issue...hell, even recently in the news you have a man suing 1-800-FLOWERS for "breach of contract" because he sent is girlfriend roses and they sent a thank you card and receipt to his current wife. Now granted he and is wife are in the process of divorcing, but because of the faux paus on the part of the flower company the wife is now demanding more money in the divorce settlement..LMAO! I can't feel sorry for him, because he should've gone to the local florist and sent that shyt himself and he most probably wouldn't be having the problems he is having today. And that is just one of the stupid azz stories you hear about folks when they commit adultery, I know you have plenty to tell......and these questions came to mind:

How do you feel about women who deliberately pursue and set out to date married men?
Do you think they are whores, sluts, tricks, or tramps?
Doyou feel that they had no positive male role model and therefore the lack of is manifesting itself in the way in which they deal/handle men?
Do you feel they have no or low self esteem?
Do you find nothing wrong with it because of the lack of "good, quality men" available?


I am interested in your thoughts

SassyScribe


SIDE BAR: I have been trying to find women that are honest enough with themselves to come on my show and talk about their desire for married men...but sadly, I have had no takers...if you have a story about single women dealing with married men, join me on the show, Sassy Entertainment, Thursday, August 16th @ 9pm eastern for ANOTHER WOMAN'S MAN...646.716.7414...log in an listen www.blogtalkradio.com/sassyentertainment too shy to call in email your stories to asksassy@asksassyscribe.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Horny...It Hurts!

As usual my discussions stem from random thoughts that I have and from conversations with friends, family, & acquaintances. But we were talking about sex and levels of horniness and one of us spoke up and said, "I'm so horny...it hurts!" (Hmmm...I thought about this and came here...to you...) Have you ever gotten to the point where you are so horny it hurts! Its a physical ache deep in your bones. Every muscle and sinew, every step, stretch, and run, is so physically excrutiating to the point of being unbearable! You know sometimes your eyes cross, you get bumps on your face, and your nerves are completely on edge. You say your are angry and frustrated when in fact all you need is a little hot monkey sex to get you back in order...In situations like that, your body has a tendency to shut down on itself. As I write this, I wonder how many of us are so horny that it hurts? I honestly feel that dyck and puzzy are a dime a dozen...anyone, and I do mean anyone, regardless

Pleasing Your Man

Where to begin...there is nothing better than pleasing the one that you are with...right? I can remember a time when women didn't even want to admit that they performed oral sex on a man/men, but nowadays, its a whole new game. Women are exalting in their new found power of persusion and seduction...they are revelling in their control of making him loose his mind for a few hot seconds...LOL But in recent conversations with men, I am told that not all women truly know how to give a good blow job. Men will tell you that no teeth are needed, and please keep conversation to a minimum. There are several techniques in the art of fellatio...I am just going to touch on a few... Positions ladies lay the man on his back and climb between his legs...this is the "king of the mountain" position, that will grant you access to his entire body... kneeling/sitting is great also...the sensation is more intense and allows for deep throating doggy style...he is on all fours and you get behin

Online Dating

When I first got my computer, I used to sit up and chat all night long with numerous people from across the globe. As I got bolder, I actually met some of these individuals that I had chatted with online. The one commonality I found was that they all lied about something...that was in 2002. Today, I am a member of three online dating services {I'm a free member to them so communication is limited} anyway, three years later I am finding the same thing...that they all lie for some reason or another. Now my girlz feel that I am crazy to not only talk to these freaks I meet online but to actually meet them. And I am beginning to realize that they are right...I am crazy or are they crazy? I'm crazy because I genuinely want a relationship, and I am finding out the reason why some of these men are still single and that is....drum roll please--- They don't say what they mean and mean what they say! That goes for the women as well! Now I know life happens and you had a life before