Skip to main content

Oral Sex Nazi's - Should U or Shouldn't U...???

Sassy has a dilemma...and maybe you can help me shed some light and gain clarification...shyt, here are the questions...

Should a woman suck the dyck of every man she has sex with?

Should a man eat the puzzy of every woman he has sex with?
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

My last radio show dealt with Oral Sex Nazi's and the issue as to why men were not going down on their women. The show aired at midnight and for the first half an hour I was basically talking to myself, but hey it was a Friday night and most people are out in the streets or home asleep. To hear the archieved show click on the link www.blogtalkradio.com/sassyentertainment. But I am trying to understand what the lady caller was saying.

See Sassy is not a prude and very open when it comes to sex, sexual activities, etc. I try really hard not to judge folks, and as I wrote in yesterdays blog, everyone judges people whether we like it or not...but in this instance I need to know...am I wrong for feeling that a woman who sucks the dick of everyman she sleeps with is wrong? Am I wrong for thinking that a man is nasty if he eats the coochie of every woman he has slept with? I mean I just can't get over the fact that no matter how many baths or showers a person takes with you or whatever, that not every dick nor every puzzy is meant to be sucked and eaten.

I think that not only is oral sex a very important part of the sexual act, but it is also the most invasive of acts. You are actually placing your mouth on the most intimate part of that persons body, therefore, why feel the need to suck or eat? Before anyone gets on their high ass horse, hell yeah I enjoy performing oral sex and find it more satisfying and fulfilling than vaginal or anal sex. But I am asking this, because hell, there have been times in my life, that I have had straight ole hott sex, with no oral involved at all. One of the callers thought that it was crazy to not "do it all" if you are going to do it. Another caller thought that the other two callers were just plain nasty. He said that as much as he loves to eat a woman, he isn't and hasn't gone down on every woman he has been with.

I know that its not right for me to judge, but every dyck should not be sucked and every puzzy was not meant to eaten...cover it up and phuck it...then let it go...that's just MHO...

So help me out...listen to the show...and give me your thoughts! If I am wrong tell me, if I need to be more open to the aspect of sucking every dyck that I allow inside of me...I look forward to your response!

SassyScribe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Horny...It Hurts!

As usual my discussions stem from random thoughts that I have and from conversations with friends, family, & acquaintances. But we were talking about sex and levels of horniness and one of us spoke up and said, "I'm so horny...it hurts!" (Hmmm...I thought about this and came here...to you...) Have you ever gotten to the point where you are so horny it hurts! Its a physical ache deep in your bones. Every muscle and sinew, every step, stretch, and run, is so physically excrutiating to the point of being unbearable! You know sometimes your eyes cross, you get bumps on your face, and your nerves are completely on edge. You say your are angry and frustrated when in fact all you need is a little hot monkey sex to get you back in order...In situations like that, your body has a tendency to shut down on itself. As I write this, I wonder how many of us are so horny that it hurts? I honestly feel that dyck and puzzy are a dime a dozen...anyone, and I do mean anyone, regardless

Online Dating

When I first got my computer, I used to sit up and chat all night long with numerous people from across the globe. As I got bolder, I actually met some of these individuals that I had chatted with online. The one commonality I found was that they all lied about something...that was in 2002. Today, I am a member of three online dating services {I'm a free member to them so communication is limited} anyway, three years later I am finding the same thing...that they all lie for some reason or another. Now my girlz feel that I am crazy to not only talk to these freaks I meet online but to actually meet them. And I am beginning to realize that they are right...I am crazy or are they crazy? I'm crazy because I genuinely want a relationship, and I am finding out the reason why some of these men are still single and that is....drum roll please--- They don't say what they mean and mean what they say! That goes for the women as well! Now I know life happens and you had a life before

Pleasing Your Man

Where to begin...there is nothing better than pleasing the one that you are with...right? I can remember a time when women didn't even want to admit that they performed oral sex on a man/men, but nowadays, its a whole new game. Women are exalting in their new found power of persusion and seduction...they are revelling in their control of making him loose his mind for a few hot seconds...LOL But in recent conversations with men, I am told that not all women truly know how to give a good blow job. Men will tell you that no teeth are needed, and please keep conversation to a minimum. There are several techniques in the art of fellatio...I am just going to touch on a few... Positions ladies lay the man on his back and climb between his legs...this is the "king of the mountain" position, that will grant you access to his entire body... kneeling/sitting is great also...the sensation is more intense and allows for deep throating doggy style...he is on all fours and you get behin