Skip to main content

Oral Sex Nazi's - Revisted

An Oral Sex Nazi is a person who wants to have this service done to them, yet they do not do it for others. Can you all believe that folks are still not performing oral sex on one another?

Everyday I hear comments from women about their man not performing oral sex on them and it still amazes me that men are handing out IOU’s. No, I’m wrong. What’s even more amazing…is that women are allowing this to happen. Conversely, there are men that have come forward about women not performing this service well and that they feel some women view it as a chore. Honestly, if this is viewed as a chore either by the man or the woman, then they aren’t feeling you like that and you need to keep it moving…but that’s just my opinion.

I am wondering where did this pervasive attitude come from, that it is it okay for a woman to drop to her knees and bless him with a super hot mouth, but its okay if he doesn’t? Is it because women aren’t asking for and/or demanding that this be done to them? Is it because women have become used to not expecting it therefore they don’t ask?

Personally, I think oral sex is the best thing since sliced bread, and I know other women that are likeminded as well. I also know plenty of men who claim to love eating a woman, and they said if she squirts that makes it even better.

Both men and women will say that oral sex is a prerequisite when it comes to their list of wants/needs in a mate. One man said its in his top three…the first being physical attraction, the second being conversation, and the third being sex. Most of them will tell you that it is a prerequisite for a woman to do this. If a woman isn’t willing to perform oral sex and/or doesn’t know how to perform oral sex then it’s a wrap. Just the other night I was talking to some friends and one of them said if a woman isn’t willing and he finds out in the first twenty minutes of conversation, then his interest is totally lost. I have heard women say the same thing. That if a man doesn’t eat them the first time they are together, then regardless of how good the pipe was, she isn’t going back.

Another friend and I were talking and I was relating a story about a woman who sucked off every man that she had ever dated…his response was he doesn’t want a woman who sucks every one…just make sure she is sucking his. Another friend of mine said that he does every woman he is with…not sure that is a good thing, but that’s him.

Most people have a list of does and don’ts when it comes to a mate…and that list can get broader and/or narrower when it comes to sex, and oral sex in particular.

Personally, when it comes to giving a man oral…there IS one thing I must have: I must be into him and really feeling him in order to do this. It isn’t for random, casual sexual partners…its for that man that I am feeling. Most people don’t agree with me, but my friend Grumpy had this to say:

O-M-G...
2 HUGE turnoffs for me: Hygiene, Technique
Some women are just gifted in the "art". And believe me, it is an art and a skill... They know how to use their hands, they know how to hold it, work it hard without hurting you or crushing it, understand the importance of lubrication, who understand the NO TEETH rule, etc. And those are the women that you don't have to say SHITT to because they know exactly what da f**k they doing...You so busy trying to handle the s**t without *blanking* that you can't talk no way...LOL
You got women out here that make you want THAT more than sex cause it's so good... Then you got some that are DUMB AS A BOX OF ROCKS and you don't even want them to touch it.
Grip your s**t like it's metal, dry ass hands, squeezing at the wrong place, etc.
You be like "GET DA f**k OFF ME, I'll do it MYSELF" LOL...


So people help me out…why aren’t more men performing oral sex on their ladies? Why aren’t more women performing oral sex on their men? Is it because women don’t know the key factors when performing oral sex? Is it because men don’t know how sensitive the clit is? What makes for a bad oral experience? What makes for a good oral experience?

This…should be interesting…

SassyScribe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Horny...It Hurts!

As usual my discussions stem from random thoughts that I have and from conversations with friends, family, & acquaintances. But we were talking about sex and levels of horniness and one of us spoke up and said, "I'm so horny...it hurts!" (Hmmm...I thought about this and came here...to you...) Have you ever gotten to the point where you are so horny it hurts! Its a physical ache deep in your bones. Every muscle and sinew, every step, stretch, and run, is so physically excrutiating to the point of being unbearable! You know sometimes your eyes cross, you get bumps on your face, and your nerves are completely on edge. You say your are angry and frustrated when in fact all you need is a little hot monkey sex to get you back in order...In situations like that, your body has a tendency to shut down on itself. As I write this, I wonder how many of us are so horny that it hurts? I honestly feel that dyck and puzzy are a dime a dozen...anyone, and I do mean anyone, regardless

Online Dating

When I first got my computer, I used to sit up and chat all night long with numerous people from across the globe. As I got bolder, I actually met some of these individuals that I had chatted with online. The one commonality I found was that they all lied about something...that was in 2002. Today, I am a member of three online dating services {I'm a free member to them so communication is limited} anyway, three years later I am finding the same thing...that they all lie for some reason or another. Now my girlz feel that I am crazy to not only talk to these freaks I meet online but to actually meet them. And I am beginning to realize that they are right...I am crazy or are they crazy? I'm crazy because I genuinely want a relationship, and I am finding out the reason why some of these men are still single and that is....drum roll please--- They don't say what they mean and mean what they say! That goes for the women as well! Now I know life happens and you had a life before

Pleasing Your Man

Where to begin...there is nothing better than pleasing the one that you are with...right? I can remember a time when women didn't even want to admit that they performed oral sex on a man/men, but nowadays, its a whole new game. Women are exalting in their new found power of persusion and seduction...they are revelling in their control of making him loose his mind for a few hot seconds...LOL But in recent conversations with men, I am told that not all women truly know how to give a good blow job. Men will tell you that no teeth are needed, and please keep conversation to a minimum. There are several techniques in the art of fellatio...I am just going to touch on a few... Positions ladies lay the man on his back and climb between his legs...this is the "king of the mountain" position, that will grant you access to his entire body... kneeling/sitting is great also...the sensation is more intense and allows for deep throating doggy style...he is on all fours and you get behin