Skip to main content

Flirtatious Behavior

I was trolling through the internet and ran across a blog posted by a female and she was talking about flirtatious behavior and how upsetting it was to her.

I am a consummate flirt. I flirt with my eyes, my lips, my hands, my hair, hell, my entire body is used as a flirtation device- LOL...but this woman was extremely bitter. Before I go any futher we all now it stemmed from her man and his relationship with other women. She does't like the fact that he has the female friends and on top of that believes that the female friends are flirting with her man. As I read the blog, I didn't see bitterness as much as her insecurities stood out.

Personally, I don't see any true and/or malicious harm in flirting, if its harmless and we all know there is a difference between harmless flirting and straight up putting it out there that that person could "catch it on a daily". Think about the men and women you work with, that you flirt with, that you may make off color comments to or relate a risque joke...think about, because in a way its all flirting in some form or fashion. Actually, I responded to the blog and my comment was deleted...which was even funnier.

See here is the thing, and if you have been reading my blogs you know that I have said this before. If no woman finds my man attractive or if no man finds your woman attractive then you are dating/married to an individual from the planet Mudduckeon- nee a Mud Duck...and who wants that?!!?!??! I mean he may not be as fine as Shemar Moore, Idris Elba, or Morris Chestnut, and she may not be as gorgeous as Halle, Beyonce, or Eva Mendez, but you damn sure don't want them looking like Flav or MiMi from "The Drew Carey Show".

I say that to say, there is nothing wrong with a little harmless flirting...but then that is my opinion. What do you think...is flirtatious behavior harmful to your relationship?

SassyScribe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Horny...It Hurts!

As usual my discussions stem from random thoughts that I have and from conversations with friends, family, & acquaintances. But we were talking about sex and levels of horniness and one of us spoke up and said, "I'm so horny...it hurts!" (Hmmm...I thought about this and came here...to you...) Have you ever gotten to the point where you are so horny it hurts! Its a physical ache deep in your bones. Every muscle and sinew, every step, stretch, and run, is so physically excrutiating to the point of being unbearable! You know sometimes your eyes cross, you get bumps on your face, and your nerves are completely on edge. You say your are angry and frustrated when in fact all you need is a little hot monkey sex to get you back in order...In situations like that, your body has a tendency to shut down on itself. As I write this, I wonder how many of us are so horny that it hurts? I honestly feel that dyck and puzzy are a dime a dozen...anyone, and I do mean anyone, regardless

Pleasing Your Man

Where to begin...there is nothing better than pleasing the one that you are with...right? I can remember a time when women didn't even want to admit that they performed oral sex on a man/men, but nowadays, its a whole new game. Women are exalting in their new found power of persusion and seduction...they are revelling in their control of making him loose his mind for a few hot seconds...LOL But in recent conversations with men, I am told that not all women truly know how to give a good blow job. Men will tell you that no teeth are needed, and please keep conversation to a minimum. There are several techniques in the art of fellatio...I am just going to touch on a few... Positions ladies lay the man on his back and climb between his legs...this is the "king of the mountain" position, that will grant you access to his entire body... kneeling/sitting is great also...the sensation is more intense and allows for deep throating doggy style...he is on all fours and you get behin

Online Dating

When I first got my computer, I used to sit up and chat all night long with numerous people from across the globe. As I got bolder, I actually met some of these individuals that I had chatted with online. The one commonality I found was that they all lied about something...that was in 2002. Today, I am a member of three online dating services {I'm a free member to them so communication is limited} anyway, three years later I am finding the same thing...that they all lie for some reason or another. Now my girlz feel that I am crazy to not only talk to these freaks I meet online but to actually meet them. And I am beginning to realize that they are right...I am crazy or are they crazy? I'm crazy because I genuinely want a relationship, and I am finding out the reason why some of these men are still single and that is....drum roll please--- They don't say what they mean and mean what they say! That goes for the women as well! Now I know life happens and you had a life before