Skip to main content

Let's Talk About S E X...

Do you think sex can confuse situations? What connotations and/or stipulations do you place [if any] on an individual once you have had sex with them?

Are you the type to say that you only want sex occassionally with that person, then try and turn it into a daily event. Do you question whom they are with and where they have been when you cannot contact/locate them? Are you suspicious of their behavior when you're not around?

If you call someone and they don't call you back in 2.2 seconds do you get upset? Is it because you had sex with that person and now you have attached invisible strings? I often wonder why it is that people are cool with a man or woman for a minute and then they add the element of sex and one or both of them loose their minds. Its like sex turns them into a stalker!

Why is it that sex is so complicated and confusing? I know people, mainly men that are predisposed to having multiple sex partners with no thought of any affection at all. I know of a couple of men who have bragged about their sexual excapades and prowess with alot of women. They wear and carry that like a badge of honor, but in essence the only feeling they put into those women was a burning desire, or is it a need to feel her yum yum gooshiness. They want to learn you inside out, literally. And from their stories they were pretty successful, and now the women have turned into something that the men don't like...clignons! One of the men has changed all of his phone numbers three times in the last year...that is some of the craziness that sex can bring into a situation.

On the flip side, women have needs also...there is the Maintenance Man who is that brother that just straight breaks you down with his loving. He is usually well and truly placed in a box for most women. They know that he isn't theirs, will most probably never be, and therefore, they aren't as upset when they don't speak and/or hear from him for days or weeks. There is no drama or expectations just because they may have had sex.

However, for some other woman, it seems like there needs can be tied to a feeling. Whether or not they like you, means whether or not you will get any. Once that happens, it is often a downward spiral of questions, foxing you out, blowing up your phones, constant emails, and text messages. Its like once they have the sex, then they feel a connection to you that they shouldn't. I know that for some of us, women, we can have sex with no thought and/or feeling other than wanting to have a need met, ergo the Maintenance Man. Often you may find that men, say they like this type of woman, but in actuality they don't. They might have a tendency to believe that because she knocked him without a thought that she exhibits this behavior often and with many. When in fact, you caught her at a moment of horniness and maybe, just maybe, you were the closet dyck on hand. Think about that concept for a minute!

But that doesn't explain why sex confuses a situation. A friend explained it to me, that if you are not having sex with a person, then the times that they do not talk to you, or the times when you call & they don't call back immediately the feelings of not being wanted and/or thought of are diminished. Whereas were you to have sex with that person, then they want to know how come you didn't answer the phone, were you with someone else, are you seeing another person, etc., etc., etc.,. He said, that a woman is more likely than a man to start tripping once they have sex and if it is a man that trips once they have sex then he is a punk. He stated that unless there is an expressed consent between the two individuals that state if/when we have sex that this is now an exclusive relationship, then and only then can you expect to have the drama that goes with that. But if there is no expressed intent, you need to get in the game, know your role and play your position or keep it moving. He stated that he is at a point in his life where sex isn't as important to him as it used to be, that is based solely on the fact that he doesn't want to deal with the drama he feels that women place on sex. I stated that he feels that way because he hasn't met the right woman, he said no, he feels that way, because he knows women. LOL...that was too funny, but I let it go.

Do you feel that sex confuses a situation? Do you feel it places unwanted and/or unwarranted connotations on people?

I look forward to hearing your response.

SassyScribe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Horny...It Hurts!

As usual my discussions stem from random thoughts that I have and from conversations with friends, family, & acquaintances. But we were talking about sex and levels of horniness and one of us spoke up and said, "I'm so horny...it hurts!" (Hmmm...I thought about this and came here...to you...) Have you ever gotten to the point where you are so horny it hurts! Its a physical ache deep in your bones. Every muscle and sinew, every step, stretch, and run, is so physically excrutiating to the point of being unbearable! You know sometimes your eyes cross, you get bumps on your face, and your nerves are completely on edge. You say your are angry and frustrated when in fact all you need is a little hot monkey sex to get you back in order...In situations like that, your body has a tendency to shut down on itself. As I write this, I wonder how many of us are so horny that it hurts? I honestly feel that dyck and puzzy are a dime a dozen...anyone, and I do mean anyone, regardless

Pleasing Your Man

Where to begin...there is nothing better than pleasing the one that you are with...right? I can remember a time when women didn't even want to admit that they performed oral sex on a man/men, but nowadays, its a whole new game. Women are exalting in their new found power of persusion and seduction...they are revelling in their control of making him loose his mind for a few hot seconds...LOL But in recent conversations with men, I am told that not all women truly know how to give a good blow job. Men will tell you that no teeth are needed, and please keep conversation to a minimum. There are several techniques in the art of fellatio...I am just going to touch on a few... Positions ladies lay the man on his back and climb between his legs...this is the "king of the mountain" position, that will grant you access to his entire body... kneeling/sitting is great also...the sensation is more intense and allows for deep throating doggy style...he is on all fours and you get behin

Online Dating

When I first got my computer, I used to sit up and chat all night long with numerous people from across the globe. As I got bolder, I actually met some of these individuals that I had chatted with online. The one commonality I found was that they all lied about something...that was in 2002. Today, I am a member of three online dating services {I'm a free member to them so communication is limited} anyway, three years later I am finding the same thing...that they all lie for some reason or another. Now my girlz feel that I am crazy to not only talk to these freaks I meet online but to actually meet them. And I am beginning to realize that they are right...I am crazy or are they crazy? I'm crazy because I genuinely want a relationship, and I am finding out the reason why some of these men are still single and that is....drum roll please--- They don't say what they mean and mean what they say! That goes for the women as well! Now I know life happens and you had a life before