Skip to main content

You Phucked That????

I don't even know what to name this blog...but why is it that you see ugly, funk stank, nasty ass people with babies. Maybe its because I see so many children not giving the chances and opportunities that I had. Or that the children in my immediate and extended family have.

I say that to say, you ever see some women, look at how they look, act, dress, ----total over all appearance and you wonder "Who in the hell would fuck that?" Don't lie, I know people do...I see it daily. I also see it with men..."Who would let him fuck them?" is what I think, and then I turn and see his female counterpart trailing behind him with three or four little ugly baby roaches...just plain ignorance breeding ignorance.

I say to myself, the only reason why that woman has a baby is not because she wanted one, but because she wanted the world to know that someone, at sometime, fucked her! Period! There is a man out there that ran up in her and she has living proof of the off-spring. Now he on the otherhand may have had a moment of weakness, because some say a stiff dick has no conscience. But I say, he if fucked her, then he must've been just as bad. Can you imagine going to give a man head and his nuts smell like doritos?? Yuck! And yet the two of them decided to mate...he with funky spunk and her with a layer of crust around her coochie so thick it was like a fudge coating...nasty...but they did it and the child is the result....ewww!

Sorry, but I've been sitting and marinating on this subject for a minute...and I'd love to know your thoughts.

This weekend, I saw a big azz woman, common outfit on, big ole juggalar titties, just swinging from the cheap as AC Wright bra she probably had on, with leggings of all things and with her was little NeNe...nose all snotty, hair all nappy, coat dirty as shit, but you know what....the world knows someone fucked her.

So sad, but true...

Is it me? Am I the only one that sees situations like this...

SassyScribe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Horny...It Hurts!

As usual my discussions stem from random thoughts that I have and from conversations with friends, family, & acquaintances. But we were talking about sex and levels of horniness and one of us spoke up and said, "I'm so horny...it hurts!" (Hmmm...I thought about this and came here...to you...) Have you ever gotten to the point where you are so horny it hurts! Its a physical ache deep in your bones. Every muscle and sinew, every step, stretch, and run, is so physically excrutiating to the point of being unbearable! You know sometimes your eyes cross, you get bumps on your face, and your nerves are completely on edge. You say your are angry and frustrated when in fact all you need is a little hot monkey sex to get you back in order...In situations like that, your body has a tendency to shut down on itself. As I write this, I wonder how many of us are so horny that it hurts? I honestly feel that dyck and puzzy are a dime a dozen...anyone, and I do mean anyone, regardless

Pleasing Your Man

Where to begin...there is nothing better than pleasing the one that you are with...right? I can remember a time when women didn't even want to admit that they performed oral sex on a man/men, but nowadays, its a whole new game. Women are exalting in their new found power of persusion and seduction...they are revelling in their control of making him loose his mind for a few hot seconds...LOL But in recent conversations with men, I am told that not all women truly know how to give a good blow job. Men will tell you that no teeth are needed, and please keep conversation to a minimum. There are several techniques in the art of fellatio...I am just going to touch on a few... Positions ladies lay the man on his back and climb between his legs...this is the "king of the mountain" position, that will grant you access to his entire body... kneeling/sitting is great also...the sensation is more intense and allows for deep throating doggy style...he is on all fours and you get behin

Online Dating

When I first got my computer, I used to sit up and chat all night long with numerous people from across the globe. As I got bolder, I actually met some of these individuals that I had chatted with online. The one commonality I found was that they all lied about something...that was in 2002. Today, I am a member of three online dating services {I'm a free member to them so communication is limited} anyway, three years later I am finding the same thing...that they all lie for some reason or another. Now my girlz feel that I am crazy to not only talk to these freaks I meet online but to actually meet them. And I am beginning to realize that they are right...I am crazy or are they crazy? I'm crazy because I genuinely want a relationship, and I am finding out the reason why some of these men are still single and that is....drum roll please--- They don't say what they mean and mean what they say! That goes for the women as well! Now I know life happens and you had a life before