Skip to main content

Radical Solutions

Some of these solutions will violate alot of civil and certain inaliable rights that we all take for granted...but I don't care! Again these are my opinions and before you blast me, remember, Opinions are Like Assholes, everyone has one!

Radical Solution #1

Enforced Sterilization - this is to stem those whom enjoy living off of the system by continuing to have multiple children, by multiple men, that they know they cannot afford. For women it would be a tubal ligation, and for men a vasectomy.

Radical Solution #2

Parental Restitution - if the parents had to pay for all of the stupid actions of their children, then I believe that alot of stuff would end. No you can't watch your child 24/7, but if you had to pay, say out of pocket for damages caused by your child, then I think after the major beat down that that child (at least my child would receive one for messing with my money) got for phucking YOUR hard earned money up, then I think parents would keep a closer eye on Little Malik...its just a thought.

Radical Solution #3

Parental Incarceration - hey if parents were to get locked up for the dumb shit Little Malik does, then maybe that would stop alot of bullshit going on...again its just a thought...LOL

Like I said, what I have here are 3 radical solutions, that take away your rights...because of the actions of others. Doesn't sound fair does it? No, but then half the shit folks do now isn't fair...its not fair that eleven year old Malik was sitting in his house minding his business when a stray bullet struck killing him instantly. Not his fault...after all his parents didn't plan better to get him in a better living situation now did they. No its not his fault that his momma chose the wrong man...or that daddy chose the wrong woman...nope, not the childs fault at all, he is unfortunately, a victim of circumstances and of his surroundings...

Please feel free to post your radical solutions...I accept all comments, so long as your not trying to murder anyone...yes, its sensorship, but it is my blog!

SassyScribe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Horny...It Hurts!

As usual my discussions stem from random thoughts that I have and from conversations with friends, family, & acquaintances. But we were talking about sex and levels of horniness and one of us spoke up and said, "I'm so horny...it hurts!" (Hmmm...I thought about this and came here...to you...) Have you ever gotten to the point where you are so horny it hurts! Its a physical ache deep in your bones. Every muscle and sinew, every step, stretch, and run, is so physically excrutiating to the point of being unbearable! You know sometimes your eyes cross, you get bumps on your face, and your nerves are completely on edge. You say your are angry and frustrated when in fact all you need is a little hot monkey sex to get you back in order...In situations like that, your body has a tendency to shut down on itself. As I write this, I wonder how many of us are so horny that it hurts? I honestly feel that dyck and puzzy are a dime a dozen...anyone, and I do mean anyone, regardless

Online Dating

When I first got my computer, I used to sit up and chat all night long with numerous people from across the globe. As I got bolder, I actually met some of these individuals that I had chatted with online. The one commonality I found was that they all lied about something...that was in 2002. Today, I am a member of three online dating services {I'm a free member to them so communication is limited} anyway, three years later I am finding the same thing...that they all lie for some reason or another. Now my girlz feel that I am crazy to not only talk to these freaks I meet online but to actually meet them. And I am beginning to realize that they are right...I am crazy or are they crazy? I'm crazy because I genuinely want a relationship, and I am finding out the reason why some of these men are still single and that is....drum roll please--- They don't say what they mean and mean what they say! That goes for the women as well! Now I know life happens and you had a life before

Pleasing Your Man

Where to begin...there is nothing better than pleasing the one that you are with...right? I can remember a time when women didn't even want to admit that they performed oral sex on a man/men, but nowadays, its a whole new game. Women are exalting in their new found power of persusion and seduction...they are revelling in their control of making him loose his mind for a few hot seconds...LOL But in recent conversations with men, I am told that not all women truly know how to give a good blow job. Men will tell you that no teeth are needed, and please keep conversation to a minimum. There are several techniques in the art of fellatio...I am just going to touch on a few... Positions ladies lay the man on his back and climb between his legs...this is the "king of the mountain" position, that will grant you access to his entire body... kneeling/sitting is great also...the sensation is more intense and allows for deep throating doggy style...he is on all fours and you get behin