Skip to main content

World AIDS Day

I was having a conversation with one of my nephews babies momma and I found out that she recently miscarried. This is very upsetting altogether at the loss of life. I expressed my condolences, and personally I feel its for the best, because she can barely take care of the one she has, let alone bring another life into the struggle.

Now as sad as that is, it made me think...hmmm this chick is still having unprotected and unsafe sex. Condoms cost about $10.00, a baby, over $100k in a lifetime, if not more, and the cocktails for HIV/AIDS are atronomical...WTF is she thinking? She barely knows the dude and in less than six months she trusts him enough to have him not wear a condom. When I asked her, she said "he told me he wasn't sleeping with anyone else" now be that as it may, because it may be true, why, why, why, did she think that him telling her so made him CLEAN! What about all of the other women he slept with prior to you, for that matter what about the men you've slept with prior to him. How many men (my nephew included) have you allowed inside of you without protection? No its none of my business...but the question bares an answer and in my opinion it bares repeating. I mean what does a non infected HIV/AIDS, Chlamydia, Syphilis, Gonorrhea, Herpes having/carrying, individual look like? Can you please explain to me, why in the Blue Hell folks are still "doing it" without a condom?

Its not just folks in their teens and twenties...Hell a teenager can get away with a little (only a little) bit of stupidity, but an adult...hell no, you gets no pass. There are too many places out here to get items to ensure safe sex. Its up to the two individuals. I know folks in their late thirties, forties, and fifties, still trying to slide up in folks without a condom...and I know alot of women that allow them to do it. They think that with age, they aren't susceptible to contracting ANYTHING. Women think because they are pre-menopausal and not likely to concieve that its OK.

Yes, we can all get caught up in the moment. We may even want to know how a person feels skin to skin, because for so long we have all been using condoms. No one likes to have that barrier between two people (self included)...men say that it is too tight, or that they don't get the proper sensation as they would without it. That may be true, but think about this gentlemen, wouldn't you rather wear a condom and prevent one of the aforementioned diseases above or would you rather use your dyck as a die and crap out? The same goes for the ladies...just because it feels good, doesn't mean a damn thing.

Today is Worlds AIDS Day, and all across the world, clinics and other health organinzations are giving indivduals the chance to get tested for free. Here in America, we should all know that the majority of individuals living with the HIV/AIDS virus consist of African American single heterosexual females.

I'm not saying that folks need to stop having sex...oh hell naw! What I am saying, is that you need to be safe about it. Always wear protection, always, and at all times, and should the two individuals as whole decide that the timing is right to remove the proctection, then I feel that two together should go and get tested.

As they are telling folks today, get tested ---- often!

SassyScribe

Comments

Anonymous said…
I agree whole heartedly on this topic. I have an Uncle in his late fifties out there doing his thang an whatnot. The AIDS rate in that generation is rising like crazy also! We have a responsibility to protect ourselves because all of our lives depend on it.

Peace & Love,
brutbrut
SassyScribe said…
Sadly, as a single woman in her late 30's, and trust me, I know men that want to RAW DAWG it...not happening with the kid here!

Popular posts from this blog

So Horny...It Hurts!

As usual my discussions stem from random thoughts that I have and from conversations with friends, family, & acquaintances. But we were talking about sex and levels of horniness and one of us spoke up and said, "I'm so horny...it hurts!" (Hmmm...I thought about this and came here...to you...) Have you ever gotten to the point where you are so horny it hurts! Its a physical ache deep in your bones. Every muscle and sinew, every step, stretch, and run, is so physically excrutiating to the point of being unbearable! You know sometimes your eyes cross, you get bumps on your face, and your nerves are completely on edge. You say your are angry and frustrated when in fact all you need is a little hot monkey sex to get you back in order...In situations like that, your body has a tendency to shut down on itself. As I write this, I wonder how many of us are so horny that it hurts? I honestly feel that dyck and puzzy are a dime a dozen...anyone, and I do mean anyone, regardless

Online Dating

When I first got my computer, I used to sit up and chat all night long with numerous people from across the globe. As I got bolder, I actually met some of these individuals that I had chatted with online. The one commonality I found was that they all lied about something...that was in 2002. Today, I am a member of three online dating services {I'm a free member to them so communication is limited} anyway, three years later I am finding the same thing...that they all lie for some reason or another. Now my girlz feel that I am crazy to not only talk to these freaks I meet online but to actually meet them. And I am beginning to realize that they are right...I am crazy or are they crazy? I'm crazy because I genuinely want a relationship, and I am finding out the reason why some of these men are still single and that is....drum roll please--- They don't say what they mean and mean what they say! That goes for the women as well! Now I know life happens and you had a life before

Pleasing Your Man

Where to begin...there is nothing better than pleasing the one that you are with...right? I can remember a time when women didn't even want to admit that they performed oral sex on a man/men, but nowadays, its a whole new game. Women are exalting in their new found power of persusion and seduction...they are revelling in their control of making him loose his mind for a few hot seconds...LOL But in recent conversations with men, I am told that not all women truly know how to give a good blow job. Men will tell you that no teeth are needed, and please keep conversation to a minimum. There are several techniques in the art of fellatio...I am just going to touch on a few... Positions ladies lay the man on his back and climb between his legs...this is the "king of the mountain" position, that will grant you access to his entire body... kneeling/sitting is great also...the sensation is more intense and allows for deep throating doggy style...he is on all fours and you get behin