Skip to main content

Dinner = Sex????

If a man buys me dinner/brunch/supper, am I required to dance the sheet tango? Do they think that I do not respect myself to the point that I am willing to give of myself for a $50 meal? Or is it that they see the women of today as low maintenance? Or is that women are not requiring the men in their lives to respect them?

Its sad to think that in this day and age, we are still of the mindset that a meal equates to an automatic phuck! As forward thinking as I want to believe that WE, as men and women have come, I am still of the belief and mindset that if a woman sleeps with a man on the first date, he is not going to respect her. Let me rephrase that, some men MAY, I say may be able to see past her "eagerness" or "willingness" to sleep with him as two people caught up in the moment, but some wont. They will see her as a loose woman that probably sleeps with everyone.

I remember a friend saying to me, "that when a man hears a woman say "I don't usually do this" or "I've never done this before" that the man automatically knows that that isn't the first time she has said that and that he isn't the first man she has done "that/this" with. Is that a fair assessment of women? Maybe, maybe not. Sometimes women are truly doing something for the first time with a man. Sometimes they aren't.

So is it right for some people to feel that if they spend money on you that you have to sleep with them? Some women feel obligated, and I have heard them say that they feel obligated to sleep with him because he did A, B, or C...wereas I feel that if a woman chooses to sleep with him then so be it, but don't equate that sexual session with a match made in heaven. He has what he wanted...he just bided his time to see how long it would take before you broke.

Dinner does not equal sex...what do you think?

SassyScribe

Comments

Anonymous said…
No Sass,
Dinner does not equal sex! However a lot of us are all about the GAME and I think that we (ALL) know the rules! =) This topic for me is pretty much a toss up because a good date to me is all in what the two of you make it. You can take a woman to to best spot ever and spend all kinds of money on her, but she knows from the time that you pick her up whether she is going to get with you at the end of the date or not! I think Chris Rock said it best a few years back that all we have to do is "not say the wrong *&#$(@ thing" and the odds will greatly be in our favor during the final hours of a good date! LOL _________To me, anybody that says that they felt "obligated" to sleep with somebody because of a great date is LYING! Unless somebody is sticking a gun to your head in which most States in the US would interpret that as RAPE!, then you are going to sleep with somebody because YOU WANTED TOO! Please don't put that on us Men! We are already guilty of enough crap....and also like most women, we also know if we want to hit it one time or stay with you for a lifetime once we do get a chance to tap-in! So, NO we don't think that you Sistah's are any "faster" or more in inclined to be "loose" than anything else on this planet..

Peace & Love,
brutbrut

Popular posts from this blog

So Horny...It Hurts!

As usual my discussions stem from random thoughts that I have and from conversations with friends, family, & acquaintances. But we were talking about sex and levels of horniness and one of us spoke up and said, "I'm so horny...it hurts!" (Hmmm...I thought about this and came here...to you...) Have you ever gotten to the point where you are so horny it hurts! Its a physical ache deep in your bones. Every muscle and sinew, every step, stretch, and run, is so physically excrutiating to the point of being unbearable! You know sometimes your eyes cross, you get bumps on your face, and your nerves are completely on edge. You say your are angry and frustrated when in fact all you need is a little hot monkey sex to get you back in order...In situations like that, your body has a tendency to shut down on itself. As I write this, I wonder how many of us are so horny that it hurts? I honestly feel that dyck and puzzy are a dime a dozen...anyone, and I do mean anyone, regardless

Pleasing Your Man

Where to begin...there is nothing better than pleasing the one that you are with...right? I can remember a time when women didn't even want to admit that they performed oral sex on a man/men, but nowadays, its a whole new game. Women are exalting in their new found power of persusion and seduction...they are revelling in their control of making him loose his mind for a few hot seconds...LOL But in recent conversations with men, I am told that not all women truly know how to give a good blow job. Men will tell you that no teeth are needed, and please keep conversation to a minimum. There are several techniques in the art of fellatio...I am just going to touch on a few... Positions ladies lay the man on his back and climb between his legs...this is the "king of the mountain" position, that will grant you access to his entire body... kneeling/sitting is great also...the sensation is more intense and allows for deep throating doggy style...he is on all fours and you get behin

Online Dating

When I first got my computer, I used to sit up and chat all night long with numerous people from across the globe. As I got bolder, I actually met some of these individuals that I had chatted with online. The one commonality I found was that they all lied about something...that was in 2002. Today, I am a member of three online dating services {I'm a free member to them so communication is limited} anyway, three years later I am finding the same thing...that they all lie for some reason or another. Now my girlz feel that I am crazy to not only talk to these freaks I meet online but to actually meet them. And I am beginning to realize that they are right...I am crazy or are they crazy? I'm crazy because I genuinely want a relationship, and I am finding out the reason why some of these men are still single and that is....drum roll please--- They don't say what they mean and mean what they say! That goes for the women as well! Now I know life happens and you had a life before