Skip to main content

I Am Going There...Online Dating

I have been trying to avoid this topic for the longest time...but I have to go there...I need to talk about the large number of women who put themselves out there for the world to see...azz, tits, and in the extreme cases "coochies" are all over the internet for the world to see.

I am so sick and tired of women that post half naked pictures online, with their tits and azz up in the air, they have screen names like "MsHottAzz" or "CumLickMe" and in the next breath talk about how they want a man to respect them...how much they love the Lord, and that a man has to be a Christian and walking the right path to be with them. When they have shown just from their profile that #1 God knows your heart, whether your hooching it out or not...he knows it, so why try to hide the freak within and mask the outside self with "christian like" traits?

It boggles my mind...how in the hell can you say you're looking for a man to love and respect you when you don't respect yourself enough to NOT show everything at once. Leave something to the imagination, because know one wants the gift already unwrapped, some prefer to unwrap it themselves. Don't get me wrong I am not a conservative person and I think if you want to get your freak on, then freak away. My issue is that women generally tend to show one thing, but say another.

I'm not gay or bi, but if I were a man and I were to see a woman with all her goodies on display and her screen name was MissHotMouth, then I would look upon her for one thing and one thing only. Is it judging a book by its cover- YES! Is it right or fair- NO? So what...that's me and that's how I see it. How are you going to get a man in a serious relationship when you've shown him a side to yourself that in some cases most (women) don't even want to admit to. They want to hide and deny that inner freak...why I don't know...I think the freak can be expressed with words and released with the right person(s).

If you want to meet someone and have sex, then by all means do so. I think the majority of individuals online only want to have sex anyway...they aren't really looking to committ, they are looking to hit...and if that is what you want FINE! Don't say you're looking for a LTR or Serious Relationship, when in fact all you want is sex...say so, most men would like that anyway instead of wasting their time with unnecessary conversations and dates.

I'm not trying to monitor what it is others do...my goal is to make people (women) especially more accountable for their actions. In essence you get back that which you put out...you put out the signs of a freak, your going to be treated as such and responded to as a cheap, easy trick...I'm not saying that its right...but that's just the way it is...

SassyScribe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Horny...It Hurts!

As usual my discussions stem from random thoughts that I have and from conversations with friends, family, & acquaintances. But we were talking about sex and levels of horniness and one of us spoke up and said, "I'm so horny...it hurts!" (Hmmm...I thought about this and came here...to you...) Have you ever gotten to the point where you are so horny it hurts! Its a physical ache deep in your bones. Every muscle and sinew, every step, stretch, and run, is so physically excrutiating to the point of being unbearable! You know sometimes your eyes cross, you get bumps on your face, and your nerves are completely on edge. You say your are angry and frustrated when in fact all you need is a little hot monkey sex to get you back in order...In situations like that, your body has a tendency to shut down on itself. As I write this, I wonder how many of us are so horny that it hurts? I honestly feel that dyck and puzzy are a dime a dozen...anyone, and I do mean anyone, regardless

Pleasing Your Man

Where to begin...there is nothing better than pleasing the one that you are with...right? I can remember a time when women didn't even want to admit that they performed oral sex on a man/men, but nowadays, its a whole new game. Women are exalting in their new found power of persusion and seduction...they are revelling in their control of making him loose his mind for a few hot seconds...LOL But in recent conversations with men, I am told that not all women truly know how to give a good blow job. Men will tell you that no teeth are needed, and please keep conversation to a minimum. There are several techniques in the art of fellatio...I am just going to touch on a few... Positions ladies lay the man on his back and climb between his legs...this is the "king of the mountain" position, that will grant you access to his entire body... kneeling/sitting is great also...the sensation is more intense and allows for deep throating doggy style...he is on all fours and you get behin

Online Dating

When I first got my computer, I used to sit up and chat all night long with numerous people from across the globe. As I got bolder, I actually met some of these individuals that I had chatted with online. The one commonality I found was that they all lied about something...that was in 2002. Today, I am a member of three online dating services {I'm a free member to them so communication is limited} anyway, three years later I am finding the same thing...that they all lie for some reason or another. Now my girlz feel that I am crazy to not only talk to these freaks I meet online but to actually meet them. And I am beginning to realize that they are right...I am crazy or are they crazy? I'm crazy because I genuinely want a relationship, and I am finding out the reason why some of these men are still single and that is....drum roll please--- They don't say what they mean and mean what they say! That goes for the women as well! Now I know life happens and you had a life before