Skip to main content

Freak Potential

Should women release their freak? I say yes, but surprisingly, while listening to Michael Baisden's radio show yesterday, I was astonished at the responses from the men calling in.

What I hear yesterday, was that men would rather cheat on their mate, rather than to have their mate fully explore every aspect of sexuality with them. Releasing that FREAK or SUPAFREAK!

In other words, the men said that their was a certain level of respect that they had for their wives or girlfriends. Is it me, because what I got out of that, is that they'd rather CHEAT with a woman or women that will allow them to violate their bodies per say in ways in which the wife/girlfriend won't.

Now maybe its me, but that sounds crazy. A man would rather CHEAT, go away from home and FREAK another woman, but does not want to FREAK their wife or girlfriend. Hmmmm, is it because he will question where she learned this or that? Is it because, she may be a little too freaky, and he feels he may not be able to control and or tame that freak.

I think this is sad, if I had a man, I would rather explore all of my FREAK with him, rather than give him half a freak, then make sure I let the whole FREAK out with someone else.

I'd be interested to see how other men think. Maybe the men that called in were older, maybe the younger men would rather have one complete package in their woman. A woman that is not afraid to show a more creative, adventerous and sensuous side to themselves.

But in the end, what do I know...

SassyScribe

Comments

Anonymous said…
a lady in public but a freak behind closed doors. or for the women a gentlemen in public but behind closed doors nothing is off limits. with regards to your question i would rather have the whole package at home than seek it out in other places. the key is that like in an earlier post you must be comfortable in who you are. You must have developed a level of intimacy with another where you feel comfortable discussing eroticism between the both of you with no fear of retribution. if you have that trust you may have that freak at home waiting to come out when the comfort level is right. so you must in different ways continuosly bring that freak out. if you have that quality freak at home you don't have to stray or look or wonder :what if, am i missing anything". it comes down to comfort level for some men. that is just a perspective from a 36 yr healthy b/m. For when the sex is right you look forward to the freak coming out; she can be you personal freak, your nurse, teacher, etc. lol!! and you can be whatever she desires as well. :) :) as they say nothing is undeflied in the bedroom between two consenting adults. so freak on my brothers and sister at home!!! after reading some of your erotic posts, i wouldn't stray if i had that at home. :) :)

Popular posts from this blog

So Horny...It Hurts!

As usual my discussions stem from random thoughts that I have and from conversations with friends, family, & acquaintances. But we were talking about sex and levels of horniness and one of us spoke up and said, "I'm so horny...it hurts!" (Hmmm...I thought about this and came here...to you...) Have you ever gotten to the point where you are so horny it hurts! Its a physical ache deep in your bones. Every muscle and sinew, every step, stretch, and run, is so physically excrutiating to the point of being unbearable! You know sometimes your eyes cross, you get bumps on your face, and your nerves are completely on edge. You say your are angry and frustrated when in fact all you need is a little hot monkey sex to get you back in order...In situations like that, your body has a tendency to shut down on itself. As I write this, I wonder how many of us are so horny that it hurts? I honestly feel that dyck and puzzy are a dime a dozen...anyone, and I do mean anyone, regardless

Pleasing Your Man

Where to begin...there is nothing better than pleasing the one that you are with...right? I can remember a time when women didn't even want to admit that they performed oral sex on a man/men, but nowadays, its a whole new game. Women are exalting in their new found power of persusion and seduction...they are revelling in their control of making him loose his mind for a few hot seconds...LOL But in recent conversations with men, I am told that not all women truly know how to give a good blow job. Men will tell you that no teeth are needed, and please keep conversation to a minimum. There are several techniques in the art of fellatio...I am just going to touch on a few... Positions ladies lay the man on his back and climb between his legs...this is the "king of the mountain" position, that will grant you access to his entire body... kneeling/sitting is great also...the sensation is more intense and allows for deep throating doggy style...he is on all fours and you get behin

Online Dating

When I first got my computer, I used to sit up and chat all night long with numerous people from across the globe. As I got bolder, I actually met some of these individuals that I had chatted with online. The one commonality I found was that they all lied about something...that was in 2002. Today, I am a member of three online dating services {I'm a free member to them so communication is limited} anyway, three years later I am finding the same thing...that they all lie for some reason or another. Now my girlz feel that I am crazy to not only talk to these freaks I meet online but to actually meet them. And I am beginning to realize that they are right...I am crazy or are they crazy? I'm crazy because I genuinely want a relationship, and I am finding out the reason why some of these men are still single and that is....drum roll please--- They don't say what they mean and mean what they say! That goes for the women as well! Now I know life happens and you had a life before