Skip to main content

Philidelphia Freedom

Philadelphia Freedom, shine on me, I LOVE ya, shine your light. - words by Elton John

That statement rang true recently as I recently visited the city of Brotherly Love. This trip was different from my annual trips for my family reunion. This trip I actually attended a rea live club, with real people! Go Figure! When usually we make the trek to Philly for our family reunion, we normally end up riding around in circles lost never able to find a club...but not this time...this time we got to the spot- Bluezette's on Market Street.

Now the key to this trip was two fold...one I was selling my book THE PARTY {availale on amazon.com and barnesandnoble.com ISBN 097454860X} and the other was a meet and greet of Happily Single individuals. Yes that's right Happily Single people from up and down the east coast met in and partied together.

Honestly, I had a ball...this time it wasn't an estrogen fest, there appeared to me, to be an equal amount of men as women in attendence. Which is unusal...because there are always more women at events like this.

However, I digress...the men, ladies, ladies, ladies, the men were nice. Now there were a few bad apples in the bunch, the good far outweighed the bad anyday! There were 3 men that I had my eye on, but as of today, there is only one .....you figure out the rest!

Can't tell you much more than that, but I can tell you that party went on for 3 days, 2 of which went on into the wee hours of the morning. But if I were a single woman looking to mingle with likeminded individuals, I'd make it my business to check out the next Happily Single event.

SassyScribe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Horny...It Hurts!

As usual my discussions stem from random thoughts that I have and from conversations with friends, family, & acquaintances. But we were talking about sex and levels of horniness and one of us spoke up and said, "I'm so horny...it hurts!" (Hmmm...I thought about this and came here...to you...)

Have you ever gotten to the point where you are so horny it hurts! Its a physical ache deep in your bones. Every muscle and sinew, every step, stretch, and run, is so physically excrutiating to the point of being unbearable! You know sometimes your eyes cross, you get bumps on your face, and your nerves are completely on edge. You say your are angry and frustrated when in fact all you need is a little hot monkey sex to get you back in order...In situations like that, your body has a tendency to shut down on itself.

As I write this, I wonder how many of us are so horny that it hurts? I honestly feel that dyck and puzzy are a dime a dozen...anyone, and I do mean anyone, regardless o…

Are Women Whores for Money?

I have been thinking about this topic for a minute and I plan to discuss it at length soon, but for right now, I just have one question, or rather an observation.

Is it me or are women whores for money? Are women whores for a certain lifestyle to the point that they sell their souls to live the good life? They don't care if their man is phucking half of the nation so long as he brings the bacon home to them. They don't care if he looks like the broad side of a bus or the bottom of a shoe, so long as his dollars are long and his pockets are deep. I've heard women say, {self included} that so long as he was making money that he could do any damn thing he wanted...but that is a hypothetical situation. In real life, having dated men with money, I realized one thing - they are the most arrogant assholes around! So I had to say to myself what was more important, that man, that man and his money, that man his money and his lifestyle I was enthralled by, or my self respect. Guess w…

Women Are Emotionally Retarded

The topic on women not listening sparked a madddd debate between a friend and I.

I am of the belief that if a woman is interested in a man and that man she is interested in or in lust with doesn't reciprocate her feelings she should move on. She should remove herself from this man and also ensure that he is no longer in her immediate inner circle/core of friends, but rather on the outer fringes of her life. I was told that by my saying this, then I believe that women are emotionally unable to handle rejection and therefore must cast their net out to others hoping that someone else will bite. Rather we (women) should keep this man around as a friend and not involve ourselves with other men, just because the man that the woman is interested in is not interested in her. He went on to liken it to a woman shooting buckshots until she shoots and catches someone.

I went on to state that if women find themselves in this emotional quagmire of a situation with a man whose feelings aren't …