Skip to main content

Sex at the Beach

We enter into our Oceanside room overlooking Virginia Beach. The four-room suite has a bedroom with a fireplace and Jacuzzi tub and huge separate marble bath with eight showerheads. There is also a small kitchenette with a wicker glass topped table and matching chairs and a sitting area.

As darkness falls, I light candles throughout the room while you start the fireplace. You stretch out across the bed in those sexy boxer briefs I love. I kneel on the bed beside you and begin to place hot moist kisses on your body from head to toe and back again. I watch you grow and swell against those briefs, as I start to fondle you there, releasing you from ‘prison’. I kiss the underside of your hardness sliding my tongue up and down. I grip the base to keep it still and just place it in my mouth feeling you throb inside their, all hot and eager for you…my mouth is watering...Slowly I move up and down, my tongue moving across the head of your dyck...I cannot control the saliva building up making it slick. I want to feel you move that muscle in my mouth.

Climbing between your legs, I slid my arms under your hips [one of my favorite oral positions] to suck you in as deep and close as possible. I want to feel you in my throat. Several long minutes pass and you lift my head up and guide me to the sliding glass door. There you slide my teddy off me, while rubbing your beard on my shoulders and neck before trailing kisses down my spine. {You know that makes me hot}. You bend me over slightly, pressing my body against the glass and sink into me…deeply. I am so hot and ready for you. I am slippery inside…soaking…dripping. We don’t care if anyone sees our silhouette from the flickering candles, we don’t care if they can see me…all you’re worried about is making me climax as hard and fast as possible. I arch my back more to grant you deeper access- hmmmmyesss, with one final thrust we came together… our bodies satisfied glistening with our juices and sweat! As you slide out of me, you turn on the Jacuzzi and we lowered ourselves into the warm water -our heart rates calming, our bodies preparing for round two.

SassyScribe

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nine News Australia launches new blogs.somewhere
Nine News Australia has announced the re-lauch of its site within the NineMSN service with the promise of "weblogs by our reporters from hotspots around Australia and across the world". The only problem is that ...

www.nwcleasing.com
We can get almost anyone approved for any type of loan regardless of past credit. All types of financing is available including mortgages, refinances, pay day loan advance, auto financing, debt consolidation, boat loans, and much more.
www.nwcleasing.com
can help you get the funds you need fast, usually within 24 hours or less.

Popular posts from this blog

So Horny...It Hurts!

As usual my discussions stem from random thoughts that I have and from conversations with friends, family, & acquaintances. But we were talking about sex and levels of horniness and one of us spoke up and said, "I'm so horny...it hurts!" (Hmmm...I thought about this and came here...to you...)

Have you ever gotten to the point where you are so horny it hurts! Its a physical ache deep in your bones. Every muscle and sinew, every step, stretch, and run, is so physically excrutiating to the point of being unbearable! You know sometimes your eyes cross, you get bumps on your face, and your nerves are completely on edge. You say your are angry and frustrated when in fact all you need is a little hot monkey sex to get you back in order...In situations like that, your body has a tendency to shut down on itself.

As I write this, I wonder how many of us are so horny that it hurts? I honestly feel that dyck and puzzy are a dime a dozen...anyone, and I do mean anyone, regardless o…

Summer Time is OVA & WSER Sassy Entertainment Radio™ Is Back!!!

Summertime is over and Sassy & Dlyte are back for more love and sexuality talk on WSER Sassy Entertainment Radio™!!!

September 2nd Sassy and Dlyte dishes the 411 on their favorite and the sexiest most musicological artist of all time PRINCE ROGERS NELSON with Barbara Rogers Rashid founder of the FloridaNPG Fan club as she shares her recent visit with the Purple One at Paisley Park Studios.

September 9th - Tim Alexander Castles Studios Filmaker and director of DIARY OF A TIRED BLACK MAN joins in the discussion on the state of black men and women and relationships.

September 16th - When To Give Into Intimacy is it the 3rd date, 3 months, or 6 months...??? Sassy & Dlyte will discuss if and/or when is there a right time to move forward with an intimate relationship.



September 23rd - Filmmaker & Director Dennis Dortch visits WSER to discuss his latest movie GOOD DAY TO BE BLACK & SEXY a movie about Black love and sexuality as well as the current state of black relationships.

Women Are Emotionally Retarded

The topic on women not listening sparked a madddd debate between a friend and I.

I am of the belief that if a woman is interested in a man and that man she is interested in or in lust with doesn't reciprocate her feelings she should move on. She should remove herself from this man and also ensure that he is no longer in her immediate inner circle/core of friends, but rather on the outer fringes of her life. I was told that by my saying this, then I believe that women are emotionally unable to handle rejection and therefore must cast their net out to others hoping that someone else will bite. Rather we (women) should keep this man around as a friend and not involve ourselves with other men, just because the man that the woman is interested in is not interested in her. He went on to liken it to a woman shooting buckshots until she shoots and catches someone.

I went on to state that if women find themselves in this emotional quagmire of a situation with a man whose feelings aren't …