Skip to main content

In The Beginning

Hello World...

Welcome to Xcapades of THE GIRLZ...! Here is where I will share {with their permission} the lives and xcapades of myself and my girlfriendz. All of us are in our mid to late thirties, some married with kids- some not. All of us are voluptuous women with wicked senses of humor, cutting edge wit with the ability to talk smack to any and all that we encounter. Many people find us to be the life of every party that we attend. As a matter of fact we are always invited to every event...I mean what's a party without THE GIRLZ. They need us to make their lives more fulfilled. We talk the shit that others don't. We can carry our own in any conversation, which is why we're at the top of the party list. Back in the day people thought we were lesbian because we were together so much, but trust and recognize that all of us are STRICTLY DICKLY!

I want to start off by telling you a little about myself---I'm a thirty-something female on the east coast in the THICK of the dating scene {I'll describe my GIRLZ later as the stories relate}. But when I say in the thick of the dating scene, I mean that. I have profiles all over the internet and guess what. A sister can't find a halfway decent man to save her soul! I mean the internet first of all is the most duplicitious environment I've ever seen! Hell, the majority of men that I've met and/or talked to are married, involved/committed, lie about their jobs, living situations, the amount of kids they have and worst of all and most important to me---they lied about their height! How in the hell can you lie about height?!?!!? What are you going to do put lifts in your shoes? Sit in your car, or what...?? I really wonder about people sometime.

Anyway, men and women are truly from Venus and Mars...so let the saga begin!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Horny...It Hurts!

As usual my discussions stem from random thoughts that I have and from conversations with friends, family, & acquaintances. But we were talking about sex and levels of horniness and one of us spoke up and said, "I'm so horny...it hurts!" (Hmmm...I thought about this and came here...to you...) Have you ever gotten to the point where you are so horny it hurts! Its a physical ache deep in your bones. Every muscle and sinew, every step, stretch, and run, is so physically excrutiating to the point of being unbearable! You know sometimes your eyes cross, you get bumps on your face, and your nerves are completely on edge. You say your are angry and frustrated when in fact all you need is a little hot monkey sex to get you back in order...In situations like that, your body has a tendency to shut down on itself. As I write this, I wonder how many of us are so horny that it hurts? I honestly feel that dyck and puzzy are a dime a dozen...anyone, and I do mean anyone, regardless

Online Dating

When I first got my computer, I used to sit up and chat all night long with numerous people from across the globe. As I got bolder, I actually met some of these individuals that I had chatted with online. The one commonality I found was that they all lied about something...that was in 2002. Today, I am a member of three online dating services {I'm a free member to them so communication is limited} anyway, three years later I am finding the same thing...that they all lie for some reason or another. Now my girlz feel that I am crazy to not only talk to these freaks I meet online but to actually meet them. And I am beginning to realize that they are right...I am crazy or are they crazy? I'm crazy because I genuinely want a relationship, and I am finding out the reason why some of these men are still single and that is....drum roll please--- They don't say what they mean and mean what they say! That goes for the women as well! Now I know life happens and you had a life before

Pleasing Your Man

Where to begin...there is nothing better than pleasing the one that you are with...right? I can remember a time when women didn't even want to admit that they performed oral sex on a man/men, but nowadays, its a whole new game. Women are exalting in their new found power of persusion and seduction...they are revelling in their control of making him loose his mind for a few hot seconds...LOL But in recent conversations with men, I am told that not all women truly know how to give a good blow job. Men will tell you that no teeth are needed, and please keep conversation to a minimum. There are several techniques in the art of fellatio...I am just going to touch on a few... Positions ladies lay the man on his back and climb between his legs...this is the "king of the mountain" position, that will grant you access to his entire body... kneeling/sitting is great also...the sensation is more intense and allows for deep throating doggy style...he is on all fours and you get behin