Skip to main content

Date #1 - 5 Black Voices Chat Room

Example...

Date Number 1 - April 2002

I met this guy online who talked about his height and how he looked, he even sent me a picture. Well one day after I worked up the courage, I met him at a restaurant and low and behold he wasn't the man in the picture {naive of me, I know} but I truly believed him when he emailed me his pic and stats. I mean who am I! I don't know him- there was no reason for him to lie to me! That's what pissed me off the most! When we met he was driving a luxury car, but he never once stepped out of it to greet me or anything, he just pulled his car up alonside mine and we talked for a few...when we finally decided to go inside of the restaurant that's when I got to see him for what he was. The brother was no more than 5' tall, if that. He was dark skinned {as am I} and there was nothing wrong with that, because the pic he showed me was a dark skinned brother, but in it the brother was 6'3", which coincedentally is how I like them. Tall, dark, and handsome...not short, nerdy, and goofy! But my motto, 'A Girls Gotta Eat' came into play and I sat through an hour of boring convo until something hit me. Not only was he short, nerdy, and goofy, but he was married and his wife had just given birth to their 3rd child. At that point I bounced, thanked him for the lunch and rolled out.

Consequently, my 2nd through 4th dates were all with similar individuals from Black Voices and they all lied. The 5th date was with this one guy in my area and low and behold on the day I decide to meet him, I get into an accident with my car on my way to his house.

That was interesting, because by that time I had started dating this one guy regularly and the reason I turned to the internet was because he said he didn't want anything serious. I did, I wanted a committment and thought I could find it online. However that was not to be the case. From that day I layed low and didn't date outside of the one non-committal just sex we are friends music executive that I was seeing. But even that got boring and tiresome and old, so I had to move on.

That's when I joined match.com, afroromance, and yahoo personals, all free like I said so communication is limited...and they are a hot bed of duplicitious gratuitous sex fiends looking for a quick lay. Maybe its the romantic in me, but I believe in love at first site and soulmates...and that can't be found online...hell, you can't even find it away from the net...its elusive & ephemeral...and it tells me for those that have found love in its most elusive form- that of a soulmate, hold fast and tight, because there are numerous obstacles that will strive to break that bond. Remember you can tell alot about person by the spouse/significant other they choose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Horny...It Hurts!

As usual my discussions stem from random thoughts that I have and from conversations with friends, family, & acquaintances. But we were talking about sex and levels of horniness and one of us spoke up and said, "I'm so horny...it hurts!" (Hmmm...I thought about this and came here...to you...) Have you ever gotten to the point where you are so horny it hurts! Its a physical ache deep in your bones. Every muscle and sinew, every step, stretch, and run, is so physically excrutiating to the point of being unbearable! You know sometimes your eyes cross, you get bumps on your face, and your nerves are completely on edge. You say your are angry and frustrated when in fact all you need is a little hot monkey sex to get you back in order...In situations like that, your body has a tendency to shut down on itself. As I write this, I wonder how many of us are so horny that it hurts? I honestly feel that dyck and puzzy are a dime a dozen...anyone, and I do mean anyone, regardless

Online Dating

When I first got my computer, I used to sit up and chat all night long with numerous people from across the globe. As I got bolder, I actually met some of these individuals that I had chatted with online. The one commonality I found was that they all lied about something...that was in 2002. Today, I am a member of three online dating services {I'm a free member to them so communication is limited} anyway, three years later I am finding the same thing...that they all lie for some reason or another. Now my girlz feel that I am crazy to not only talk to these freaks I meet online but to actually meet them. And I am beginning to realize that they are right...I am crazy or are they crazy? I'm crazy because I genuinely want a relationship, and I am finding out the reason why some of these men are still single and that is....drum roll please--- They don't say what they mean and mean what they say! That goes for the women as well! Now I know life happens and you had a life before

Pleasing Your Man

Where to begin...there is nothing better than pleasing the one that you are with...right? I can remember a time when women didn't even want to admit that they performed oral sex on a man/men, but nowadays, its a whole new game. Women are exalting in their new found power of persusion and seduction...they are revelling in their control of making him loose his mind for a few hot seconds...LOL But in recent conversations with men, I am told that not all women truly know how to give a good blow job. Men will tell you that no teeth are needed, and please keep conversation to a minimum. There are several techniques in the art of fellatio...I am just going to touch on a few... Positions ladies lay the man on his back and climb between his legs...this is the "king of the mountain" position, that will grant you access to his entire body... kneeling/sitting is great also...the sensation is more intense and allows for deep throating doggy style...he is on all fours and you get behin