Skip to main content

SHEpreneuer's on WSER

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
SassyScribe Media Entertainment
P.O. Box 232
Pasadena, MD 21123
sassyscribemediaent@yahoo.com


SHEpreneur's

April 1, 2009, ( Baltimore , MD ): Sassy and Dlyte sit down with four of the hottest SHEpreneuer's on the East Coast: Monique Jones of the While You Were Out Group, MsPrity of Spa Luxuries, Marcy Evans Crump of FLYWIRE Magazine and VH1’s Tough Love celebreality star and author Abiola Abrams. Tune in Thursday, April 2, 2009, for a special 90-minute segment of WSER Sassy Entertainment Radio at 9:00pm EST / 6:00 PM PST on www.blogtalkradio.com/sassyentertainment and call in to share your thoughts to 646.716.7414.

"...sisters are doing it for themselves..."

“WSER Sassy Entertainment Radio™” is a hypnotically engaging interactive radio show streaming live each and every Thursday on your Internet airwaves at 9:00pm EST/6:00pm PST. Saundra E. Harris, an Award winning author, turned talk show host aptly called “SassyScribe”, and Dlyte dishes a saucy discussion designed to bridge the communication gap between the genders on dating, sex, and relationships, as well as other hot social topics facing today’s grown and sexy adult. Callers can share in the discussion or listen live by calling 646-716-7414. Click on www.blogtalkradio.com/sassyentertainment for streaming content or to hear archived shows, post comments and to set a reminder so that you won’t miss the hottest talkfest on the Internet.

Archives of my show are found on my profile page www.blogtalkradio.com/sassyentertainment along with a call-in number and text chat room. Archives of my show can also be heard on my MySpace page (www.myspace.com/sassyscribe ) and blog (www.xcapadesofthegirlz.blogspot.com ). Feel free to visit my profile page to learn more about my show.

Please feel free to contact me for more information or to inquire about booking a guest on my show.
Saundra E. Harris aka SassyScribe
(443) 517-7196
sassyscribemediaent@yahoo.com
www.blogtalkradio.com/sassyentertainment


###

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Horny...It Hurts!

As usual my discussions stem from random thoughts that I have and from conversations with friends, family, & acquaintances. But we were talking about sex and levels of horniness and one of us spoke up and said, "I'm so horny...it hurts!" (Hmmm...I thought about this and came here...to you...) Have you ever gotten to the point where you are so horny it hurts! Its a physical ache deep in your bones. Every muscle and sinew, every step, stretch, and run, is so physically excrutiating to the point of being unbearable! You know sometimes your eyes cross, you get bumps on your face, and your nerves are completely on edge. You say your are angry and frustrated when in fact all you need is a little hot monkey sex to get you back in order...In situations like that, your body has a tendency to shut down on itself. As I write this, I wonder how many of us are so horny that it hurts? I honestly feel that dyck and puzzy are a dime a dozen...anyone, and I do mean anyone, regardless

Online Dating

When I first got my computer, I used to sit up and chat all night long with numerous people from across the globe. As I got bolder, I actually met some of these individuals that I had chatted with online. The one commonality I found was that they all lied about something...that was in 2002. Today, I am a member of three online dating services {I'm a free member to them so communication is limited} anyway, three years later I am finding the same thing...that they all lie for some reason or another. Now my girlz feel that I am crazy to not only talk to these freaks I meet online but to actually meet them. And I am beginning to realize that they are right...I am crazy or are they crazy? I'm crazy because I genuinely want a relationship, and I am finding out the reason why some of these men are still single and that is....drum roll please--- They don't say what they mean and mean what they say! That goes for the women as well! Now I know life happens and you had a life before

Pleasing Your Man

Where to begin...there is nothing better than pleasing the one that you are with...right? I can remember a time when women didn't even want to admit that they performed oral sex on a man/men, but nowadays, its a whole new game. Women are exalting in their new found power of persusion and seduction...they are revelling in their control of making him loose his mind for a few hot seconds...LOL But in recent conversations with men, I am told that not all women truly know how to give a good blow job. Men will tell you that no teeth are needed, and please keep conversation to a minimum. There are several techniques in the art of fellatio...I am just going to touch on a few... Positions ladies lay the man on his back and climb between his legs...this is the "king of the mountain" position, that will grant you access to his entire body... kneeling/sitting is great also...the sensation is more intense and allows for deep throating doggy style...he is on all fours and you get behin