Skip to main content

Sometimes We Need To Shut-Up...

This blog is going to sound contradictory to what I have written in the past...but I have to say this...as a woman I can tell you that I am so tired communicating my thoughts, my wants, my wishes and my desires to men.

When I listen to professional phsycologists & phsychiatrist they are quick to tell people that you have to "talk out" your feelings. Don't allow anything to fester...but as a woman, how many times are we going to continue to talk and receive no action from it? When is it time for women to shut the hell up and rest out on it?

I have learned to ask a man a question....and then be quiet! Yeah, I know I have the gift of gab and I have been known to want to talk a whole in someone's head, but as hard as it is for me to do it...I have learned to stifle my motor mouth and rest it out...lay back up in the cut, and not say a word....hhhhh...not a sound from me and it forces him to answer the question. Now whether or not he chooses to answer is another issue...but sometimes ladies...maybe we ought to keep quiet...keep our mouth...choose our battles, or whatever it is, and allow that man to answer the question. Sometimes I find that we as women get caught up in asking so many questions and revealing so much of our feelings that we are not allowing him to answer at all...therefore some women are still left wondering how he feels, where you "stand" (thats another blog) and where is the relationship going...with this fantastic sense of intuition that God has gifted us with, I have to wonder why is it we aren't using it? Why are we still questioning ourselves when we know deep down it just doesn't feel right? Are some women so desperate that they are willing to ignore their intution and that is the reason for the twenty questions?

I am not saying that asking questions are wrong and/or bad, but sometimes my gender may be asking too many questions at the wrong time or with the wrong man...JMO

I know that some people will ignore this and some may comment, but sometimes I feel that we (women) need to shut up and keep it moving.


SassyScribe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Horny...It Hurts!

As usual my discussions stem from random thoughts that I have and from conversations with friends, family, & acquaintances. But we were talking about sex and levels of horniness and one of us spoke up and said, "I'm so horny...it hurts!" (Hmmm...I thought about this and came here...to you...) Have you ever gotten to the point where you are so horny it hurts! Its a physical ache deep in your bones. Every muscle and sinew, every step, stretch, and run, is so physically excrutiating to the point of being unbearable! You know sometimes your eyes cross, you get bumps on your face, and your nerves are completely on edge. You say your are angry and frustrated when in fact all you need is a little hot monkey sex to get you back in order...In situations like that, your body has a tendency to shut down on itself. As I write this, I wonder how many of us are so horny that it hurts? I honestly feel that dyck and puzzy are a dime a dozen...anyone, and I do mean anyone, regardless

Pleasing Your Man

Where to begin...there is nothing better than pleasing the one that you are with...right? I can remember a time when women didn't even want to admit that they performed oral sex on a man/men, but nowadays, its a whole new game. Women are exalting in their new found power of persusion and seduction...they are revelling in their control of making him loose his mind for a few hot seconds...LOL But in recent conversations with men, I am told that not all women truly know how to give a good blow job. Men will tell you that no teeth are needed, and please keep conversation to a minimum. There are several techniques in the art of fellatio...I am just going to touch on a few... Positions ladies lay the man on his back and climb between his legs...this is the "king of the mountain" position, that will grant you access to his entire body... kneeling/sitting is great also...the sensation is more intense and allows for deep throating doggy style...he is on all fours and you get behin

Online Dating

When I first got my computer, I used to sit up and chat all night long with numerous people from across the globe. As I got bolder, I actually met some of these individuals that I had chatted with online. The one commonality I found was that they all lied about something...that was in 2002. Today, I am a member of three online dating services {I'm a free member to them so communication is limited} anyway, three years later I am finding the same thing...that they all lie for some reason or another. Now my girlz feel that I am crazy to not only talk to these freaks I meet online but to actually meet them. And I am beginning to realize that they are right...I am crazy or are they crazy? I'm crazy because I genuinely want a relationship, and I am finding out the reason why some of these men are still single and that is....drum roll please--- They don't say what they mean and mean what they say! That goes for the women as well! Now I know life happens and you had a life before