Skip to main content

Knowing What You Know Now...??

Knowing what you know today, would you have had your children with the same person(s)?
Its funny how children seem to change a relationship, and I wonder if we had chosen our co-procreators better then what would the end result have been?

This thought has been marinating in my mind as I sit back and watch the things people say and how they interact with their children(s) parent(s). I detest the term "baby daddy" or "baby momma", I prefer the word parent.

See, I think people are overwhelmed by the feelings of lust, and therefore forgo all precautions. It may not have been intentional, but the end result is a child, and children are blessings, unfortunately, not everyone is prepared for and/or capable of accepting their blessing(s).

We see/hear daily how women use children as weapons of evil against the "man that did them wrong" when they didn't check to see that their "man" already had two children prior to theirs that he wasn't doing right by, so what makes her child special. NOTHING! That boy obviously has issues handling his responsibilities and yet you had the child anyway. I think it is also a problem when the "accident" (what I call intentional lifelong entrapment) happens, and he says flatout he does not want the child, yet is forced to support it. Don't shoot me, plenty of folks have been in this situation for years. Another scenario is the woman who says she doesn't want it, yet he convinces her to have it with promises of tomorrow, and in the end it was just talk...now she is saddled with a child that she didn't want,and has to take care of (I know women who remind their children daily, about their circumstances, so it happens). How many children are in these very same circumstances now? I'm not saying they aren't loved...but what were the circumstances surrounding their conception.

I've heard plenty of women say, (not to the child) but to other adults that they wish they had chosen the parent better...that's a sad statement. Although the intent was to have sex and feel good, the end result was different, ergo changing the lives of everyone involved and that includes immediate and extended families. It becomes one big huge cycle in my eyes of thinking that being a single parent is somehow sexy or sophisticated, when in reality the children, (again in my opinion) are being cheated of being raised by two parents.

I know I may get bombarded with emails and cursed with questions like, "how would you know, you don't have kids", and that is my point. I said early in my life that I would never have children without the benefit of marriage- period. I saw the struggles of single-parenthood of my sisters, cousins, aunts, and friends, and it never appealed to me, never looked right to me, and therefore I never allowed mistakes to happen. There were always double precautions, thats because I had a fear, yes a fear, of having a child on my own. Besides that most of the men I met already had children and I didn't want my first to be his second, third, etc....

So I wonder, how many of you, knowing what you know now, would still have had children with the same people? (Please and don't tell me "If I didn't then little Kim or Johnnie wouldn't be here" I understand that) I just want honesty...

SassyScribe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Horny...It Hurts!

As usual my discussions stem from random thoughts that I have and from conversations with friends, family, & acquaintances. But we were talking about sex and levels of horniness and one of us spoke up and said, "I'm so horny...it hurts!" (Hmmm...I thought about this and came here...to you...) Have you ever gotten to the point where you are so horny it hurts! Its a physical ache deep in your bones. Every muscle and sinew, every step, stretch, and run, is so physically excrutiating to the point of being unbearable! You know sometimes your eyes cross, you get bumps on your face, and your nerves are completely on edge. You say your are angry and frustrated when in fact all you need is a little hot monkey sex to get you back in order...In situations like that, your body has a tendency to shut down on itself. As I write this, I wonder how many of us are so horny that it hurts? I honestly feel that dyck and puzzy are a dime a dozen...anyone, and I do mean anyone, regardless

Pleasing Your Man

Where to begin...there is nothing better than pleasing the one that you are with...right? I can remember a time when women didn't even want to admit that they performed oral sex on a man/men, but nowadays, its a whole new game. Women are exalting in their new found power of persusion and seduction...they are revelling in their control of making him loose his mind for a few hot seconds...LOL But in recent conversations with men, I am told that not all women truly know how to give a good blow job. Men will tell you that no teeth are needed, and please keep conversation to a minimum. There are several techniques in the art of fellatio...I am just going to touch on a few... Positions ladies lay the man on his back and climb between his legs...this is the "king of the mountain" position, that will grant you access to his entire body... kneeling/sitting is great also...the sensation is more intense and allows for deep throating doggy style...he is on all fours and you get behin

Online Dating

When I first got my computer, I used to sit up and chat all night long with numerous people from across the globe. As I got bolder, I actually met some of these individuals that I had chatted with online. The one commonality I found was that they all lied about something...that was in 2002. Today, I am a member of three online dating services {I'm a free member to them so communication is limited} anyway, three years later I am finding the same thing...that they all lie for some reason or another. Now my girlz feel that I am crazy to not only talk to these freaks I meet online but to actually meet them. And I am beginning to realize that they are right...I am crazy or are they crazy? I'm crazy because I genuinely want a relationship, and I am finding out the reason why some of these men are still single and that is....drum roll please--- They don't say what they mean and mean what they say! That goes for the women as well! Now I know life happens and you had a life before